Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

SGT MERC

Established Member
Thank you... I've been looking at different offsets. I bought a set 5 yrs ago with an offset the manufacturer told me would fit nicely and they didn't. It takes me a while to save for big purchases and I lost money I shouldn't have on those wheels and tires. The manufacturer wouldn't let me return them because I had mounted them on the car. Didn't drive with them at all, saw they didn't fit, took pics, contacted the manufacturer, sent the pics and they said no returns after they were installed. SMMFH...
Now I think I'm shotgun shy... Lol
I don't remember the exact specs off hand, if I had to do it again I'd probably do a 26.5" tire up front but my car is lowered. I raised it up (coilovers) a bit, the 28" tall tires will sometimes tap the fenders but not often (its pretty close). The front wheels sit pretty flush with the front wheel well, maybe poking past ever so slightly.

The front wheels are 18x4.5 and the rears are 17x9's. I got these because I have 13" wilwoods front and rear. Weld's documentation said these fit S550 mustangs so if you look up wheels made for S550's (and probably S197's), that should put you right in the ballpark.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

C2tuck

Established Member
30fe932b28065d4a2c3c30b4a35f0dba.jpg

Boost weather in chicago almost time to be put away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a place you can store it down in Texas…free of course.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love that second photo, Don. Yeah, Fall is showcasing its foliage beauty in full. Your stunning GT-500's beauty won't fade like those colorful leaves, though. (y)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Tried talking the wife into it...

Just bad timing, currently we lease our h&r block building and now looking at buying a building that she's always wanted.

Probably a better investment for us down the road anyways.
7c420ee541d37a9240230b1ec9604cc6.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

WVTrakPak

Established Member
aa3300cc-b794-4585-922b-af766fb675ce_rw_1920.jpg

Had a shoot done by John Zeitouni @SupraJohn on instagram. Kid has some real talent. I have a ton of super pics I will share over the next little while. Roush Trak Pak and Boxster 981S overkill coming soon! This pic is in Pipestem WV. Truely Country Roads Take Me Home!!!

Recon

Established Member
View attachment 1765720
Had a shoot done by John Zeitouni @SupraJohn on instagram. Kid has some real talent. I have a ton of super pics I will share over the next little while. Roush Trak Pak and Boxster 981S overkill coming soon! This pic is in Pipestem WV. Truely Country Roads Take Me Home!!!

Looks great! I need those wheels for one of mine.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

WVTrakPak

Established Member
Looks great! I need those wheels for one of mine.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…
Thank you!

I just gave a set of Forged wheels to my son that I had acid dipped and powder coated. I have an extra set for track tires and a new original Trak Pak wheel that is unmounted. The things are getting scarce!

Users who are viewing this thread