Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Go into your phone and turn the pic 90* a few times and bring it back to "correct" then save it. Should work.

at least from iPhone in the Safari browser - when you let the site resize a photo it rotates it. So any pic you wanna upload that needs re-sizing you'd have to save a rotated copy and upload that one so it end's up correct after the site ****s with it.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Jesus H Christ.

There isn't a thing I'd change on this. Amazing bro. You done good.

What blower?

You should start a build thread.

And we need videos you fcker! Lets go

Thanks Bro, I will try and put together a vid or two. On the blower, I was torn between a maxed out 2300 and a 2650. It is street car and I prefer smaller street blowers spun hard if I can keep them cool. So I went nuts with cooling mods and did a 2300 built by Kong. I believe it is the first 2300 with his X port and lid. It also has his snout feeding into a 5 inch intake. I do not have an IAT gauge to keep track of temps but I have not noticed heat soak yet. I am at 24-26 lbs so it is spinning hard but not crazy.

I am thinking of getting a 2650 over the winter to do a comparison. Fingers crossed that whipple comes out with a gen 5 for the LS9 which I would buy in a heartbeat.

LS WUT

Established Member
88863BFB-AEF2-4183-9EA9-0CE7C5659CDB.jpeg

gimmie11s

Brad's illegitimate love child. Mom was awesome.
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks Bro, I will try and put together a vid or two. On the blower, I was torn between a maxed out 2300 and a 2650. It is street car and I prefer smaller street blowers spun hard if I can keep them cool. So I went nuts with cooling mods and did a 2300 built by Kong. I believe it is the first 2300 with his X port and lid. It also has his snout feeding into a 5 inch intake. I do not have an IAT gauge to keep track of temps but I have not noticed heat soak yet. I am at 24-26 lbs so it is spinning hard but not crazy.

I am thinking of getting a 2650 over the winter to do a comparison. Fingers crossed that whipple comes out with a gen 5 for the LS9 which I would buy in a heartbeat.

That thing must hit hard as hell with the 2300.

I can't believe you are getting 900hp out of a blower that size. Must be fun as hell to drive, got dam.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

What are all your power mods? E85 or pump?

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
That thing must hit hard as hell with the 2300.

I can't believe you are getting 900hp out of a blower that size. Must be fun as hell to drive, got dam.

I just went for a ride in my co workers vette last week. It’s a c7 zo6 with a factory ported blower, he makes 900 at the tire as well. Holy hell that was a fun ride. I couldn’t believe 900 thru that small of a blower as well. Thing screams like a ported heaton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gimmie11s

Established Member
Premium Member
I just went for a ride in my co workers vette last week. It’s a c7 zo6 with a factory ported blower, he makes 900 at the tire as well. Holy hell that was a fun ride. I couldn’t believe 900 thru that small of a blower as well. Thing screams like a ported heaton.

Set up a race with him and me.... in Messico. Would be fun as hell.

c7z blower is smaller than the c6zr1 so yeah... that's quite a shock he makes that much. Damn!

gimmie11s

Established Member
Premium Member
It can be arranged! He says he hasn’t lost to a mustang yet!

There's a first for everything.

We'll have to set it up.

He said after 2 or 3 pulls he’s heat soaking. 4 he’s a cooked duck.

WTF is heat soak? :)

Users who are viewing this thread