Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

M91196

Established Member
One of my favorite original muscle cars. '65 is actually my FAV! You have a really fine looking '68 GTO. Perfect color, too!

Do you get to drive it much?

Bob,
Thanks for the kind words. I put 1200 miles on it this summer. It’s been good therapy.
The suspension mods and modern tires made it much more fun to drive too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks guys. Got the welds, Beadlocks for the rear. Afco double adjustable coilovers all around, front upper and lower a arms and a arm upper mount. Level 4 FTI th400 reverse manual valve body with trans brake, and FTI converter. FIC 1200cc injectors and walbro 450 pumps for e85. Car made 677/663 on pump so going to see what it makes on e85.
View attachment 1724198View attachment 1724199View attachment 1724200View attachment 1724201View attachment 1724202
That is one SICK build. Love the Weld wheels. 677hp on pump gas is WOW!!!! What are you hoping with E85?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bob,
Thanks for the kind words. I put 1200 miles on it this summer. It’s been good therapy.
The suspension mods and modern tires made it much more fun to drive too.
Glad to hear you're driving it. 1,200 miles over the summer is pretty decent driving.
(y)

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That is one SICK build. Love the Weld wheels. 677hp on pump gas is WOW!!!! What are you hoping with E85?

Thanks Bob. I’m hoping for anything over 700whp on e85. Debating if I should pulley it down a little and try for 800whp

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Decisions, decisions! LOL. Heck, I'd be super happy if I owned a Terminator and made 700 to the wheels. At those levels, adding another 100 goes from crazy to ludicrous. (y)

gofast15

Established Member
20211017_125115_resized_1.jpg
20211018_153952.jpg

Last edited:

gofast15

Established Member
Looks damn good! Is it a plaid and if so how do you like it?
Thanks . Yes 2021 Plaid . Love it so far . The best all around vehicle . I can't think of any other vehicle that I'd rather have for a daily now . Its comfy on factory air suspension, spacious interior, big trunk, looks good , full tank LOL every morning, $10 for a full 350 miles charge . Fast as shit with 0 leg , no traction problems , crazy good traction control. it hits so hard from a roll and the dig , I've had few people thinking we got rear ended when I hit it from a slow roll LOL. Awesome tech inside, AWD for all weather driving, I can visit drag strips straight after work , 0 changes needed to run bottom 9s on the street and the track , straight from work to the drag strip . I wasn't a fan of electric cars at all previously but after heaving this car for a month , I'm sold . Best daily driver ever that can also run with the quickest cars on the weekend . You should see the expression on those guys faces after my pass against big tire Nova . I was running quicker then 99% drag cars out there LOL .
20211014_220549_resized.jpg
20211014_220110_resized.jpg

Last edited:

My94GT

Established Member
Thanks . Yes 2021 Plaid . Love it so far . The best all around vehicle . I can't think of any other vehicle that I'd rather have for a daily now . Its comfy on factory air suspension, spacious interior, big trunk, looks good , full tank LOL every morning, $10 for a full 350 miles charge . Fast as shit with 0 leg , no traction problems , crazy good traction control. it hits so hard from a roll and the dig , I've had few people thinking we got rear ended when I hit it from a slow roll LOL. Awesome tech inside, AWD for all weather driving, I can visit drag strips straight after work , 0 changes needed to run bottom 9s on the street and the track , straight from work to the drag strip . I wasn't a fan of electric cars at all previously but after heaving this car for a month , I'm sold . Best daily driver ever that can also run with the quickest cars on the weekend . You should see the expression on those guys faces after my pass against big tire Nova . I was running quicker then 99% drag cars out there LOL .
View attachment 1724728View attachment 1724729

It’s ever more tempting to get one for the reasons you state. They really seem like a slam dunk of a daily with high capabilities

Users who are viewing this thread