Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
the world needs more Davids. Congrats and welcome to the #glassroofmafia

I would be ok with a base and some gadgets
can you elaborate briefly why now is the time to buy? Not trying to start a dumpster fire
Sir.......you have in your possesion one of the baddest/rarest 2013 Shelby Gt500'S on this forum.......what could possible be better than that.........I know your not referring to a ford performance product.......:rolleyes:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
No worries Mr @Norton......It will just happen again....

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC
...........:ROFLMAO:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I would be ok with a base and some gadgets
can you elaborate briefly why now is the time to buy? Not trying to start a dumpster fire
Time of year, interest rate hikes, dealers not sticking to ADM and used options with owners ready to increase liquidity during unstable economy?
But really winter is always the time to buy and dealers are loosening on the ADMs.
I still would have to have a serious reflection before giving up a glass roof ‘13-14.
-J

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Why does everyone think just because I ask a question and I have "wandering eyes" that I'm gonna go slut around and sell my '13? So funny.

jesus:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@biminiLX down in the southeast I don't think winter impacts prices much. I haven't even sat in one yet, none local. On avg, I've been 7 years behind on buying new stuff. I'm holding out for the 2024 elections in hopes of change.

Than I may buy something to add to the collection; Shelby or Mach related. No transgender dark horse and my 13 will be 12 months form payoff.

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Why does everyone think just because I ask a question and I have "wandering eyes" that I'm gonna go slut around and sell my '13? So funny.

@biminiLX down in the southeast I don't think winter impacts prices much. I haven't even sat in one yet, none local. On avg, I've been 7 years behind on buying new stuff. I'm holding out for 2024, to buy something to add to the collection; Shelby or Mach related. No transgender dark horse
Once a slut, always a slut........Sir.........we have eyes on you.......:ROFLMAO:
watch out cricket GIF by KingfisherWorld

LS WUT

Established Member

@biminiLX down in the southeast I don't think winter impacts prices much. I haven't even sat in one yet, none local. On avg, I've been 7 years behind on buying new stuff. I'm holding out for 2024, to buy something to add to the collection; Shelby or Mach related. No transgender dark horse
We know your Bafoonery!

fearthesnake

Established Member
Time of year, interest rate hikes, dealers not sticking to ADM and used options with owners ready to increase liquidity during unstable economy?
But really winter is always the time to buy and dealers are loosening on the ADMs.
I still would have to have a serious reflection before giving up a glass roof ‘13-14.
-J
Boy, that window to buy slammed shut pretty quickly. Prices have shot up now that Tax return money is starting to flow in.

Dealers aren't budging much at all, I've tried and tried on several. In fact some of the ones I've been watching, dealers actually slapped price increases on them.

$85K seems about the low point now on a 5K to 10K mile car with options. Prices are holding strong on a 3 yr old car with $5K to #10K ADMs still.

LS WUT

Established Member
Well, wasn’t quite how I wanted to end my night. Looks like one of the hoses for the lower radiator hose blew the hell up. Not to sure why that would even be truthfully. So I guess I’m gonna have to order a new hose kit swap them all out, and the thermostat too while I’m in there. Get to spend some time detailing the cars paint, and engine bay nexus’s it’s caked now. $204 for the hose, lucky me it’s on sale from $312…

Attachments

• F94347B2-7BA2-4C29-923B-4A3A4B9C025B.jpeg
    F94347B2-7BA2-4C29-923B-4A3A4B9C025B.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 191
  • B0121CE9-4A6C-4D49-BE89-454E66D4030B.jpeg
    B0121CE9-4A6C-4D49-BE89-454E66D4030B.jpeg
    336.3 KB · Views: 109

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, wasn’t quite how I wanted to end my night. Looks like one of the hoses for the lower radiator hose blew the hell up. Not to sure why that would even be truthfully. So I guess I’m gonna have to order a new hose kit swap them all out, and the thermostat too while I’m in there. Get to spend some time detailing the cars paint, and engine bay nexus’s it’s caked now. $204 for the hose, lucky me it’s on sale from $312…
Yeah that's not fun, at least you didn't hurt the engine

LS WUT

Established Member
Yeah that's not fun, at least you didn't hurt the engine
Well, that’s to be determined. Sounds like the supercharged itself was making some weird noises. It got hot for sure, it’s in limp mode “wrench”. It was making some clanking noises as it coasted down my road. Luckily the church she pulled into was right down the road from my house, and less than a mile from my apartment. It’s just weird to me why these cars have several hoses connected to the lower hose. The hose that blew seems strange to me.

Users who are viewing this thread