Recent "picture". Does this count?
Hand drawn 24"×36"

Screenshot_20210803-182643_Instagram.jpeg
Screenshot_20210803-182831_Instagram.jpeg

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thanks - Brian is easy to work with and does a great job! It's been a while since I had him do mine but, IIRC, renderings are 2560x1600 pixels and suitable for printing up to about 24"x18". "Normal" price is $100, but he runs "sales" at $80 and discounted the additional rendering I ordered at the same time to $60. (He did the Shelby and my C7Z for a total of $140.) He generates numberous "proofs" for review before going final and, working from photos you provide, can customize just about anything. (Mods captured in my Shelby rendering include wheels, brakes, front splitter, heat exchanger, heat extractor, gauge pod, and stubby antenna.) Once you're happy with the image, he generates the "final" copy that's delivered electronically. He can also print and ship hard copies, for an additional fee.

svt662

Established Member
The stock exhaust tips sat flush with the lower valance, the new ones are slightly recessed, where most aftermarket axle-backs protrude more than stock..
It’s not just your perfect exhaust it’s the whole package! One to to remember....

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
The stock exhaust tips sat flush with the lower valance, the new ones are slightly recessed, where most aftermarket axle-backs protrude more than stock..

When I did my SS on an otherwise OEM exhaust I loosened the clamp between the cat pipe and mid pipe and was able to move the pipes rearward about 1" so the "SHELBY" was visible past the valence edge. I also felt it would keep exhaust from staining the rear valence as easy.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread