Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car, love the colors and the wheels.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Love the base wheels best! Is that near Sabino Canyon in Tucson? Been there, hiking, many times.
It's actually at the end of Higley road by the 202, it's a quiet area and good for picture.
Nice Shelby! And the roads & weather are a Big +
Thanks man, we have great roads, but it's about to be 110+ degrees for next 4 to 5 months. So the Shelby is going into hibernation soon

battchief05

Established Member
53e6601339cb5d0f5a3d01fc173b0b16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Im reusing my Centerforce DYAD that was in there before. Ive had great luck with it at 1000+++whp over the past 5 years
That's great to hear! I picked-up a BNIB Centerforce DYAD from another forum member a couple of years ago. Deal was too good to pass-up, even though I didn't yet need a new clutch. It's sitting on a shelf, waiting for when the stock unit requires replacement...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The price you have to pay! LOL. Your silver GT-500 is nice. Is that a '66 GTO parked next to you?

RockChalk

Established Member
The price you have to pay! LOL. Your silver GT-500 is nice. Is that a '66 GTO parked next to you?
It is! And it was literally, a barn find. It sat in a family barn forever. It was a grandfather's car. The current owner had a rotisserie restoration done here in KC, with matching, original engine, etc. Nice car.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Spent Saturday with both of my toys at car show in Castle Rock, CO, where it was great to see a sold-out crowd after last year's long COVID "timeout". It will be unsurprising to everyone here that the Shelby garnered more interest and compliments throughout the day. (For my part, I enjoy having the last and best 3-pedal, front-engine muscle/sports cars offered by blue oval and bow-tie in my stable.)
20210619_100600.jpg

The Shelby was also selected from among almost 300 entries as the Fire Chief's Hottest Car. (As the water spots indicate, it rained in the last hour of the show.)
20210619_142527.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread