1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
08/22/2020
08-22-2020-Pic-Run-008.jpg

e85svt

Established Member
Thats cool, I'm sure once the weather cools down a bit(hopefully) you'll reach your goal. I might head down to Milan one day and just be a spectator as my car isn't quite sorted out. Still want to do some tires and suspension first. You got t56 magnum right? If so I'll definitely try to make it out to see what your car does, haven't seen a fast stick car pd blower
in a while go down the track.
Yes. Mainly Milan and Norwalk but as soon as I swap injectors and feel the fueling is safe it’ll go right to Milan or Lapeer.
I’m sticking to No ETs or rentals as I’m not putting a cage in this car and likely won’t race it a bunch once it’s sorted out, as I have a caged Fox being finished for regular strip duty.
I planned to race NMCA NMRA at US131 next weekend but with the fuel system not 100% the 3+hr drive, it’d be a gamble as last year the car went 9.59 in True Street and 9.55 the morning after. I hear US131 may not tolerate mid/low 9s and 155+ traps without a cage :)
Hopefully I see you at Milan.
-J

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats cool, I'm sure once the weather cools down a bit(hopefully) you'll reach your goal. I might head down to Milan one day and just be a spectator as my car isn't quite sorted out. Still want to do some tires and suspension first. You got t56 magnum right? If so I'll definitely try to make it out to see what your car does, haven't seen a fast stick car pd blower
in a while go down the track.

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thanks man. Yes it has a Magnum XL from D&D. I still have the perfect stock TR6060 if you know anyone looking. I only swapped to get the SFI bell and direct mount shift.
Outside chance I’ll make 9/5 Milan No ET but I’m not in a rush. Looking forward to trying tight Lapeer too.
-J

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Still waiting for them to ship. It seems that the “pandemic” has delayed things.

you could always send me yours to make me happy...... :):)
I feel your pain.
Having wasted May thru Oct. 2019 on a set of CCW's that I sent back, then order from Modulare.
The new wheels should have been delivered before Christmas, but as the rep. said, forgot to add " holiday " delays.
..............& had to send one back of theirs for defects.
......Didn't get the tires mounted till 03/18/2020..

DropTop13

Established Member
Stripes look good, not to loud and compliment the black paint.
Thanks. I really like the over-the-top stripes. They look even better in person IMO. The rocker stripes don't show up as much as I would like. Kinda bummed about that. There's a "grain" to that vinyl that makes it pop when the light is at a certain angle. The grain on the rocker stripes doesn't catch light at the right angle to make them pop. Fairly inexpensive experiment. I may try something a little different at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread