Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL! We hit a high of 68 degrees with dry/sunny conditions last Tuesday/Wednesday. Today's high was in the 30s with record snow (measured in feet) forecast for today and tomorrow. Not sure we'll see that much snow, but my fun cars remain in hibernation (where I put them on Halloween) until temps are warmer, weather is drier, and roads are cleaner.

View attachment 1693985

Same. Wife and I are stuck in Cabo right now over canceled flights. Can't complain though with it being 75 and sunny.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL! We hit a high of 68 degrees with dry/sunny conditions last Tuesday/Wednesday. Today's high was in the 30s with record snow (measured in feet) forecast for today and tomorrow. Not sure we'll see that much snow, but my fun cars remain in hibernation (where I put them on Halloween) until temps are warmer, weather is drier, and roads are cleaner.

View attachment 1693985
My plan too.
Going to Florida for NMCA Bradenton opener and if roads are clear when I get back I’ll get the Shelby out. Usually it’s mid late April but here’s to global warming :)

What’s under the 500?
-J

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Same. Wife and I are stuck in Cabo right now over canceled flights. Can't complain though with it being 75 and sunny.
You're missing all the "fun"... Today's high might make it to the low 30s. Wind is blowing steady around 35MPH, gusting to almost 50MPH. I'd estimate we've gotten around a foot of snow so far, but it's difficult to measure because of blowing/drifting. I "finished" clearing snow from the driveway less than an hour ago, and it's like I never did it. Here are current snapshots from my security cameras...
Capture.JPG

The morale of the story is rejoice in the good decision you made to head south and enjoy Cabo!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You're missing all the "fun"... Today's high might make it to the low 30s. Wind is blowing steady around 35MPH, gusting to almost 50MPH. I'd estimate we've gotten around a foot of snow so far, but it's difficult to measure because of blowing/drifting. I "finished" clearing snow from the driveway less than an hour ago, and it's like I never did it. Here are current snapshots from my security cameras...
View attachment 1694063

The morale of the story is rejoice in the good decision you made to head south and enjoy Cabo!
Wow, it's crazy out there!
Be safe Norton.

Kel

Established Member
Don't blame you, Kel. Such a great looking '14 GT-500. Winter is pretty much over here in CT. Temps over the next 3 weeks (no snow in the forecast) will be 40, 50s and 60s.

Full insurance goes back on my car next Friday, and then the cover comes off and I'm on the road again. Can't wait. Next Saturday looks to be a great, sunny day, so I'm SO looking forward to a nice hour drive down to Mystic for the day. Hope you get to enjoy next weekend cruising in your GT-500.

Yep, nap time is almost over...hoping that snow storm out west doesn't come our way!

Rocketir

Established Member
I love it. The majority of CA has to deal with the politics of the Bay Area and LA area. In northern CA, I can get to the snow, or the beach in two hours. Tons of Mountains for hiking fishing. Not much options re:guns though. Pain in the ass to modify any vehicles as well.

Kel

Established Member
Update info on your other Mustang I see in your garage? ;)

66 Emberglow (one year color, code V) GT convertible, 76B (pony/luxury interior), A code (mildly built carb'd 5.0 roller motor), PS, FDB, Power Top, Style Steel Wheels, duals, Rally Pak, etc - rotisserie restoration in '07, NEVER seen rain just like the GT 500 :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had never heard of Emberglow. Sounds like an awesome car. You should start a thread with some more details and photos, Kel. Unless you already did and I somehow missed it.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Weld RTS 18x5 front with 28x6 MT Sportsman radials and 17x11 rears with 315/50/17 ET Street Rs.
The rear Weld standard sizing is 17x10.5 so I used a custom backspacing. Still, you can go 305/45s on the 10.5” to have a more ‘comfortable’ install :)
At this power level you need all the rubber.
-J

Dan_Soprano

Boost is Cool!!
Established Member
Weld RTS 18x5 front with 28x6 MT Sportsman radials and 17x11 rears with 315/50/17 ET Street Rs.
The rear Weld standard sizing is 17x10.5 so I used a custom backspacing. Still, you can go 305/45s on the 10.5” to have a more ‘comfortable’ install :)
At this power level you need all the rubber.
-J
sweet, thanks! Any issue clearing the stock brakes?

Users who are viewing this thread