Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
Thanks for your opinions on the calipers. Thankfully (I guess) the negative ones are few and far between. My reasoning was purely wanting something different, always loved the Lambo green, and quite frankly never feel the need to tie colors in with more of the same color elsewhere. If I like a color then I like a color. Honestly this color was taking a big chance, And it would not look great elsewhere IMO. I often see calipers not matching colors elsewhere on cars and tend to think a bit of contrast looks good with the right color schemes. The colors I see most often are quite frankly getting boring- red, yellow, black, blue, etc. zzzzzz. For those who think things need to tie in or match, at least my Brembo decals match my stripes! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
62ADE3ED-7803-49BC-B0A0-85ED131DA6FF.jpeg
Posted in another thread already... but I’m going to whore it out since it’s usually dirty.

mwilson6192

Established Member
Thanks for your opinions on the calipers. Thankfully (I guess) the negative ones are few and far between. My reasoning was purely wanting something different ... I often see calipers not matching colors elsewhere on cars and tend to think a bit of contrast looks good with the right color schemes. The colors I see most often are quite frankly getting boring- red, yellow, black, blue, etc.

Speaking of colored calipers, I did a search recently regarding any vendor/company offering colored front Brembo calipers (and the Ford rear calipers) for my 2014 GT500 that are completely assembled (e.g. pistons are installed and ready to be assembled to the car). Specifically, I would like to buy a brand new OEM part that has been professionally painted/powder coated - in red (sorry, I'll stick with the boring colors). I do not wish to take the stock calipers (front and rear) and have them painted/powder coated. Rather, I would like to buy a brand new OEM set of calipers that have been painted/powder coated red. I have not found a vendor that offers this.

Does anyone know of a vendor/company that offers what I am looking for?

Last edited:

fearthesnake

Established Member
Can anyone photoshop the Vossen VFS6 rims below onto my car? If so, I can get a side view pic of my car if that helps?

Contemplating buying these Rims but would like to see on a GB/Black stripe combo if possible before buying.

rear-jpg.1495341

42655340721_166c902d13_k-jpg.1492960

fearthesnake

Established Member
Yikes. Kept receiving an Server error when trying to post the pic and it posted it 3 times. Sorry about the triple post.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
Speaking of colored calipers, I did a search recently regarding any vendor/company offering colored front Brembo calipers (and the Ford rear calipers) for my 2014 GT500 that are completely assembled (e.g. pistons are installed and ready to be assembled to the car). Specifically, I would like to buy a brand new OEM part that has been professionally painted/powder coated - in red (sorry, I'll stick with the boring colors). I do not wish to take the stock calipers (front and rear) and have them painted/powder coated. Rather, I would like to buy a brand new OEM set of calipers that have been painted/powder coated red. I have not found a vendor that offers this.

Does anyone know of a vendor/company that offers what I am looking for?

this is the only thing i have seen, but it is a set with calipers plus .... Brembo Mustang GT500 Front Big Brake Kit - Slotted Rotors 1B5.8001A2K (05-14 All) - Free Shipping

Users who are viewing this thread