Post a PIC of your ride from HIGH SCHOOL

7.62x51

Established Member
Rio Red 95 GT. Class of '03

95GT19.jpg

rearpipes.jpg

ModularFan

Established Member
I have to wonder how some of you guys if not all of you, who surposedly owned cobras and other mustangs in high school, how you payed for the damn insurance, Because at the age of 22, I'd still be looking at 4-500 a month for a premium, and thats with zero accidents etc.

Its either you guys didn't pay for anything or you went in half with things, it just boggles my mind. Or you's had crappy coverage just to afford the car!

riverart

Established Member
1983 Mustang GT with 90 kit on it. Had a single exhaust, carb and no freakin AC. Class of 1992. eesh.

mustang1.jpg

Last edited:

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I have to wonder how some of you guys if not all of you, who surposedly owned cobras and other mustangs in high school, how you payed for the damn insurance, Because at the age of 22, I'd still be looking at 4-500 a month for a premium, and thats with zero accidents etc.

Its either you guys didn't pay for anything or you went in half with things, it just boggles my mind. Or you's had crappy coverage just to afford the car!
What's the statute of limitations for MN? I'll just say not so legal activities. :shrug: I can't speak for other people though.

edit:You'll love it when you turn 25. My insurance is just over 100 a month for full coverage on the 12 year old buick, 2 year old lexus, and renters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread