Post a pic of your R!

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Good point! There is no eating in my Mustangs. Grub in my F-150 is allowed, but it’s no bueño in the Stangs.

I’m not trying to be a Debbie downer. I promise. I do visit sonic on occasion, but it’s typically in the beater.

TFStang

Established Member
Ahh. Maybe we can catch a bite to eat sometime. I go up there quite often for work.

Sonic isn’t bad at all. The atmosphere depends on the employees though.

Sure thing. Hit me up if you are ever in the area.

TFStang

Established Member
Yes we do, there is one up on Rt 1 in Saugus (or I think it might still be Saugus). Ive never been.

No kidding. Didn't think there were any in MA. Don't get out to Saugus much, but I'll have to check it out next time I do.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
My 1995 Cobra R is my favorite. The passion has never been less.

95Rv991.jpg

That said, I am still looking for a new GT350 or a new Mustang GT P2 (the new fast one).

Last edited:

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Great pic of your car and I am assuming your son @93 COBRA!

I didn’t know Ford Racing had all three #1 cars... that’s cool!

TFStang

Established Member
Pretty cool that Ford retained the number one cars. Anyone know who has the last 95R # 250?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Fantastic! Any issues after 44k miles?

I’m sure it has been a blast driving such an amazing car that often.

Of all the mustangs I’ve owned over the years this one has been the most trouble Free in the 17 years I’ve had it.

Only issue I can think of coming back from Detroit in 2003 from the Ford 100th anniversary show, we stopped for the night just after Cleveland, and the drivers side window would not go up. No matter what I did, would not go up, and the desk clerk would not let me park under the overhang at the entrance.

So I took a trash bag and some duct tape and closed up the window for the night and prayed no one would break in.

Next morning took the bag and tape off, got in, started the car up, and window goes up on the first try.

Has never happened again. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread