Possibly moving to NC...

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
GF may be able to get a pharmacist job in NC and we're trying to figure out where is a good area to relocate to. The position is with Kerr drugs and they have openings in the Concorde area. I'm from a big city and would like to stay within a reasonable driving distance to a major metro area. How's the cost of living in the area and what's the mustang scene like?

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
the Concord area is within reasonable driving distance from Charlotte. If I were you, I would look at either Cabarras County, or Rowan County to live in, the taxes in Mecklenburg County(where Charlotte is) are murder. There are a bunch of mustangs around the area, and some really good tuners in the area, too.

vetteeatinsnake

First or last baby!
Established Member
I live in Kannapolis which is right next to concord. I live about 20-25 minutes from downtown charlotte so its not a far drive at all. and deff +1 on rowan county. I live in cabarrus outside city limits and will probably move to rowan county when I go to buy a house. The mustang scene is pretty decent. Two very reputable shops in concord, Custom Performance and Harris Racing. We have Mooresville dragstrip which is 1/8th mile and of course Zmax. And other than Mustangs we have a pretty decent car scene in general.

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member
For now it seems that the move is on hold. She actually got a few job offers in the last week, 3 in our area and one possibly in GA. It's funny how things can look bleak and desperate one moment and change the next

Users who are viewing this thread