Possibly looking for 94-98 black/black hardtop cobra

bullitt1939

Established Member
I am considering getting a 94-98 black/black hardtop cobra and just wanted to see what was available out there and some prices.

MyStang2010GB

Established Member
Holler Hyundai in Orlando, FL has a hard-top vert for sale sitting on its lot right now. I looked yesterday but passed. I thought it was in rough condition for the price and how the car was listed.... indoor kept garage queen my ass.

Last edited:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
I have a hardtop black on black 98 Cobra coupe with 15,522 miles and ALL ORIGINAL! I'd like to get $13000 OBO

Andy

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
i have a black 95 built 306 vortec blower non intercooled that i have owned for a little over a year all major work done by previos owner and minor things by me. has around 50k miles on body not sure on motor but alot less because it was only put in a couple years ago. not sure on exact date at the moment but is on all the paper work that is sitting in the car. can get you all the pictures you want just dont know how to post them on here so i can either text them or email them to you from my phone. car is currently getting tuned at psi should make around 500. asking 10.5k or best offer title in hand and recently inspected. anymore questions just ask

bullitt1939

Established Member
The reason it started two years ago is because I was looking for the right one. I still haven't really found it I guess. I have also bought several other stangs in the meantime. Since this original post we have purchased a 04 Mystichrome Cobra, 08 GT500, 08 GT, 06 GT customized, and I just recently purchased a 65 Fastback so might hold off for a while.

Imking89

Established Member
Got a built 96 black 03 interior nice car 20k in mods built motor 50k on motor 8500 need gone ASAP give me a text for some pics 253 820 2931 I'm in wa

Users who are viewing this thread