Possibly coming over from the Cobra world

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
Hey guys. I am looking into selling my cobra and picking up a 13-14 GT. Anyone else make this change and happy with it? Id also like to know if I do sell and start GT shopping is there anything coyote specific i should be looking at when I buy?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Technology and feature wise the move to a ‘13-‘14 GT is a good one. Plus you’ll get top dollar for your Cobra.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Hey guys. I am looking into selling my cobra and picking up a 13-14 GT. Anyone else make this change and happy with it? Id also like to know if I do sell and start GT shopping is there anything coyote specific i should be looking at when I buy?
What's up man, it's been a long time. I made the swap a few years ago and don't regret it one bit. Car handles better, drives smoother, and easy to make power with.

Shop around and find the exact one you want. You going to go auto or manual. If you go stick I'd suggest in upgrading to a good clutch from the get go, that's really the only thing I can think of.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

whitedevil95

@the03cobro
Established Member
What's up man, it's been a long time. I made the swap a few years ago and don't regret it one bit. Car handles better, drives smoother, and easy to make power with.

Shop around and find the exact one you want. You going to go auto or manual. If you go stick I'd suggest in upgrading to a good clutch from the get go, that's really the only thing I can think of.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I’m definitely going auto. Also gonna look into 2015 and 2016s for the stronger motor. Cobra has been lots of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread