Possible solution to our dealership/valet worries?

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
I was at a dealership yesterday waiting on my car to have a CV boot replaced(I have no garage or tools here in little rock with me :cuss: ) when I thought of this. What if there was a system that could either come stock on new cars or be an aftermarket system, that when activated by a special button on your main keyless entry remote, would cause your car to switch over to a piggyback ECU that would restrict the fuel delivery amount to just enough fuel to produce 100 HP and to limit the engine speed to 3000RPM. Would you consider buying such a system to protect your car from being hot-rodded? If so, what kind of price would you be willing to pay for something like this? Have any of you guys heard of such a system already existing? Other opinions?

ViciousJay

Established Member
ummmm we have that already

SCT has a file in their program that allows you to turn a nob that wont alloe the car to be taken above 2000 rpm

BTW WTF are you civic boys in here for ..... :poke:

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
RSXFMCJWR said:
I was at a dealership yesterday waiting on my car to have a CV boot replaced(I have no garage or tools here in little rock with me :cuss: ) when I thought of this. What if there was a system that could either come stock on new cars or be an aftermarket system, that when activated by a special button on your main keyless entry remote, would cause your car to switch over to a piggyback ECU that would restrict the fuel delivery amount to just enough fuel to produce 100 HP and to limit the engine speed to 3000RPM. Would you consider buying such a system to protect your car from being hot-rodded? If so, what kind of price would you be willing to pay for something like this? Have any of you guys heard of such a system already existing? Other opinions?

then the dealership will constantly try to fix something because they think there is somethin wrong with the car.

good idea though.

Users who are viewing this thread