Possible LS build!

Whippled3v

Established Member
To my own surprise, my dad is growing very interested in modifying his 2013 SBY Boss 302 LS. We are leaning towards the ProCharger route and want the car to be at around 15-16 psi max as that will be plenty of stress on the stock roadrunners internals.

We live in Southern, IN and have dealt with Brenspeed (~5 hr drive) for our other work with my '06 GT. Brenspeed is great, very knowledgeable guys. However, they don't have much interest in ProChargers and of course suggest their Roush TVS kit, also last I checked with them they ONLY tune to pump gas (I've read higher octane fuel is easier on motor with higher boost applications)

We are looking to have the car around the 800 rwhp mark with boost #'s said above. This car is not drag raced/abused, nor daily driven. It is a street driven garage queen that is meticulously looked after and will remain to be. So looking for a tune that will keep the car together.

Few questions I had:
What are our tuning options for the car? Any suggestions?

Also what head unit for the power/reliability we are looking for? Can the D-1sc achieve that or will an f-series be needed?

Build list suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread