Possible fuel issue

Black93Fox

Established Member
Last summer while driving the car i got into it pretty good and while doing so in the upper r's it lost all power thought it shut down but i left my foot out of the gas and pushed the clutch in and it was running. Kept on driving fine no check engine light nothing. Havent really dont much with the car since but nice weather is finally in wa state so time get it out.

Did some reading through the forums looks like it could be the pprv?

Any thoughts or ideas on where to start?

Mods
2.3 whipple
Kb bap
80lbs
Jlt high boost
Full exhaust
Other usual supporting mods

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

olympic

Established Member
PPRV usually causes issues when shifting gears at high RPM. Sounds like your car lost fuel pressure. Your best bet would be to try to replicate the issue and data log it.

03venomdsg

Established Member
I had a ground issue that did something similar in the upper rpms, might be something worth checking. Was the battery to core support ground for me.

Black93Fox

Established Member
Thats when it did it i shifted at higher rpm and when i left the clutch out was like the engine wasnt even running. Took my foot out of the gas and engine was back took off driving like normal.
PPRV usually causes issues when shifting gears at high RPM. Sounds like your car lost fuel pressure. Your best bet would be to try to replicate the issue and data log it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread