Possible for sale 18in True Forged Chicane wheels

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Ordered a set of satin black center/chrome lip 18x9, 18x10.5 Chicanes. The are the medium rear lip and cut for big brakes in the front. The exact same wheel that lloyd had on his white cobra. They are still at steves right now and he can ship them from there, no wait for these. Seeing if anyone is intersted, if not I might keep for next project. $3200 shipped

Pics of same wheels on lloyds old car
g14classified2.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

IMG_0008Medium.jpg

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Sold the car today, so dont have a car to put these wheels on but had already bought them. So need to sell them. They are brand new and will be shipped from True Forged

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Dude! been looking at these for a while and just can't make up my mind. Why didn't you go 11" in the rear? How big is the medium rear lip?

Thanks,
Dave

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Dude! been looking at these for a while and just can't make up my mind. Why didn't you go 11" in the rear? How big is the medium rear lip?

Thanks,
Dave

Didnt need an 11, just asked Steve for the best fitting size and he said these. the medium lip is the exact same as the one on the white car in the pics. The look killer on the white!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

Thanks,
Dave

the rear lip is around 3.5". same as Lloyds.

the rears can be changed out to 11s for $100 more. its a bit of a hassle but if that's what it will take to make everyone happy, ill do it :beer:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
y'd you sell the car??

...your losing your mind!!!

LOL, yeah kinda I guess. Have a few different plans for next car so just weighing my options now. If these wheels dont sell I will more than likley get another 99-04 car that these will go on

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I know someone needs these wheels. These are brand new at Trueforged waiting to ship to a buyer. Plus these are full chrome lips, so very easy to take care of compared to the polished alum. BUMP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread