POSI race ported M122

fast440

Established Member
POSI race ported M122 blower. Excellent shape . Very low mileage . Has the snout machined by BPS and has a 2.40 VMP pulley installed. Makes great power and sounds great !!! Lots of whine ...:) $750.00 . Obo ...
Only reason selling is stepping up to a bigger blower. image.jpg

Last edited:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
This was my old blower, made almost 600whp with just an o/r mid pipe. Whined a lot louder than my tvs does, kind of miss it actually.

Speedboosted

Established Member
Posi did some badass port jobs from what I remember. I'd be curious to see how this would do against a FRPP TVS car on the same boost level.

fast440

Established Member
Hey Nightride, how ya been man . Thanks for chiming in. And I was thinking the same thing SpeedBoosted....I swapped this ported blower for my stock one and went from 10.91 to a best of 10.65 within 3 runs..... So , only changed from an unported blower with 14 lbs of boost to this Posi ported one and up'do the boost to 16 lbs and picked up 3 tenths plus... And that's on a 20" drag radial and not having it on a dyno to tune it. ....I'm only getting rid of this because I think I have myself a really good deal on a GenII VMP TVS. Make ya a great deal back to ya NightRide ....:)
Let me know
Thanks guys

sweetlou1182

Established Member
what year is the m122 off? 2.4? I didn't think anyone made a 2.4 until you went to the TVS range.

fast440

Established Member
It's off a 2008 . But yes they pulley is the same . But like its stated in the ad . In order to put a smaller than 2.5 pulley on an M122 the snout has to be machined down. And it was done by BPS.

fast440

Established Member
Thanks guys , for backing me up on the info on this. I've had ports done by Steigmeir and POSI . And , as far as performance ... I've always gotten a little more out of the POSI work. To me that's where you can really see your gains . ( drag strip ) A dyno is just fine , but I've had cars pick up very little on the dyno.... But once I got to the track... Got a huge surprise in how much it picked up in performance .. And vise versa also. Lol . And yes .. The elbow comes with it. It is a VMP one that had the large D port design port matched to the blower.
Let me know who's ready to bolt this baby on. :)

Users who are viewing this thread