Posi port, Dragon TB & inlet, Injectors, 4lbs lower Fore hat and pumps and other item

Phil'scobra

Established Member
So, I am upgrading to a bigger blower and going E85. i am selling off some items that i dont need anymore. All prices are best offer and does not including shipping or paypal fees. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. You can get intouch with me by text @ 828-817-4769 or PM me on here. I will be adding photos of the items i dont have shown this week, But if you want a photo of something not listed text me and i will get it to you (other than an up to date photo of the fuel hat). All items were working last time i drove it and that was about a week ago. I had to get it inspected.

On with the list: I can do a package deal if wanted.

Posi ported Blower, Posi # 033, I made 561 RWHP and 535 RWT. I have had this blower for about 4 years and i got it from this site. I have put between 6-8,000 miles on it. I do not know how many miles were on it when i got it. Same goes with the Dragon TB/plenumn and injectors.

Posi blower $900.00,
Dragon TB and Plemunm SOLD
60lbs injectors = $sold
Diablosport MAFIA = sold

blowerparts043.gif

blowerparts050.gif

blowerparts051.gif

blowerparts049.gif

blowerparts052.gif

Last edited:

Phil'scobra

Established Member
added some more items, all prices are best offer

stock outer tie rod ends $50.00

122914004.jpg

Attachments

• 122914006.jpg
    122914006.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

2012Ridge

Established Member
a little off topic. It will get you a bump anyhow =P. But whats the braided looking hose going over your blower ?

Phil'scobra

Established Member
a little off topic. It will get you a bump anyhow =P. But whats the braided looking hose going over your blower ?

that is myt fuel line, I am running a return set up, I have the fuel coming in the back side of the passenger side fuel rail, go over the blower into the driver side fuel rail out to the pressure reg and back to the tank.

Users who are viewing this thread