FOR SALE: Porter Cable 7424XP buffer kit

5.0Black

Established Member
Hello Everyone,

I am ready to part ways with my Porter Cable 7424XP as part of a package. The unit has been lightly used and is a little over 3 years old. During this time it has been used for 3 paint corrections prior to a ceramic coating and for some spot fixing. The unit runs well and I am happy to provide a video if needed. Overall, this buffer is great for beginners who want to perfect their skill and have safe correcting ability. The handlebar attachment mounts to the left and right side. Since day 1, the left side of the buffer requires some force to screw in, where the right side is effortless. I never cared because I quickly realized I prefer to use without the handlebar attachment, but you can use the handlebar attachment if desired. I am willing to customize the package, but I have not intentions of just selling the buffer on its own.

Please note I store my products indoors with sealed plastic bins. I clean my pads with snappy cleaner and warm water. PM me with any questions.

Asking: $220 (including shipping to contus) Full retail: $333.

Includes:

-PC 7424XP:

-Lake Country 5 in backing plate

-Lake Country 3 in backing plate

-Tool to swap backing plates

-Meguiars M205 (filled up to the #8 line on the 32oz bottle)

-Meguiars M105 (virtually a full 32oz bottle)

-qty 4 5.5in lake country orange pads (used once)

-qty 4 5.5in lake country white pads (new/sealed)

-qty 5 5.5in lake country black pad (1 sealed, the rest vary from 1-2 uses).

-qty 1 5.5in lake country yellow pad (used 2-3 times)

-qty 1 3.5in lake country black pad (used 3 times for small spots)

-qty 1 3.5in lake country white pad (new/sealed)

Photos:
Untitled by Sean C, on Flickr

5.0Black

Established Member
Bump. Updating price to $200 for everything including shipping. Again, I am willing to customize the kit for those not wanting everything.

Users who are viewing this thread