Ported Eaton E85 Results....car is running rough now.

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Here is a link to my thread...

I know this is the forum it should be in but I need more looks at it.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...882-new-dyno-results-now-car-running-odd.html

Car picked up almost 37 rwhp and 34 rwtq all across the rpm band. Pretty good pick up if I can only figure out what the hell went wrong. I would not think the motor is hurt but who know I have crap for luck when it comes to this car....It is not smoking or seem to have any blow by just running really really rough.

Oh yeah and I had thought I had the Lethal fuel line upgrade cause I bought it from another member any one know what brand this hose is there is a part number on this it is 8983013 I just want to make sure this is cool for E85.

IMAG0307.jpg

Last edited:

Alb Cobra

Established Member
Yeah I was pleased with the pick up. Although if all checks out I may go to a smaller lower, it seems I was misinformed on the actual size. It appears to be a 6lb not a 4lb and killing off the eaton up top.

GTBill

Established Member
How much power did your car make if you don't mind me asking? And with what pulley combo. Thanks

Alb Cobra

Established Member
60's and yeah it is a bad valve will find out in the next few days if I need a complete rebuild or not. To be honest not in that big a hurry to find out cause I don't have the time to deal with it till after april.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread