Ported Eaton Case, Accufab, Moroso Tank, BF 2.76, NOS Plate, NX Cell

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Looking to move a few items I do not need. Some I have had from a previous setup, some were in trade. All parts include shipping, but paypal fees will be extra.

Steggy stage 4 ported case. Has an egr delete installed, and comes with bypass valve. All intercooler bolt holes are good. Was a full blower, but the rotors looked like they chewed something and had marks on them. Case is still in great shape and blower spun free and made no noise, bearings look and feel good. I disassembled, but I can sell as a complete blower if wanted. Rotors will be free, only adding extra shipping. 350 shipped.

IMAG1064_zpspkv3zoly.jpg

IMAG1063_zpsglw6pnbv.jpg

IMAG1042_zpsd5ddinzm.jpg

Polished Accufab single blade throttle body and plenum. In good working order. 350 shipped

IMAG1035_zpsnlf0txmf.jpg

IMAG1037_zpsefv0uzqd.jpg

Billetflow black 2.76 pulley ring and hub. Came off the ported eaton also for sale. All is good, black is fading a bit. 80 shipped

IMAG1039_zpspwstkepm.jpg

IMAG1062_zpskyhrvwb6.jpg

Moroso polished coolant tank. Could use a polish job. Also has custom mounts for power steering tank relocate that I used on my turbo setup. I can remove these if wanted. 80 shipped

IMAG1065_zps1dsq5gxj.jpg

IMAG1066_zpslltftbpr.jpg

NOS Nitrous plate for the 03/04 cobra specific kit. This was used in a custom nitrous kit, instead of the whole cobra kit. I also have solenoids with mounts, lines, bottle with brackets, purge that can be sold if you want to build your own kit. Just add a feed line and wiring. 75 shipped for plate, 200 shipped for everything

IMAG1047_zpspoqrh3qd.jpg

NX stand alone fuel cell. Part #15004. This thing is a really awesome unit. built in pump, and aeromotive regulator, along with a working level on the lid. It has never been mounted or had fuel in it. I just supplied power to ensure the pump turns on. It can support a ton of power on nitrous. 450 shipped

IMAG1058_zpsxt61pmf3.jpg

IMAG1059_zpsy0sf8zoe.jpg

IMAG1050_zpsegydbg56.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread