Portable Battery Charger/Jump-Box

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't have one, but people seem to recommend them quite a bit. For whatever that is worth. Car groups, truck groups, motorcycle groups, tractor groups.....

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I was just looking at this model last week. I need something without the alligator clamps though. I currently use a Harbor Freight one that came with clamps, as well as a second connector with just a POS and NEG eyelet/lug on the end for connecting it to the battery permanently.
I just unplug the connector at the charger, and I drive away. No need to pop the hood and connect/disconnect etc.

I dont see that cable listed on the page though. Anyone know if there is one available?

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
These are the longest lasting ones I’ve dealt with. When I worked at RGM we had one in the hauler all the time. I been trying to find one for myself recently. I’m talking about the booster pack version anyway.

mariusvt

Established Member
Because my wife has a history of sitting in her car running the battery, I bought one of these in to keep in it after having to drive to jump her a couple of times. Bought this one based in part from the PF video linked above.

Users who are viewing this thread