Poor terminator

Aniversarysnake

Established Member
bad330.jpg

Hope its not a repost but found it on wrecked exotics...

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Yeah this happened several months ago in New York I believe. The girl driving was drunk and killed the passenger if I'm not mistaken. They hit a bridge support or something like that. Please don't drink and drive these cars guys. :nonono:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Aye, another daddy's girl stang falls. Whatta shame. Feel worse for the passenger and the unsuspecting car that hit it.

Aniversarysnake

Established Member
what is up with all these mustangs being totaled by super young people or very inexperienced drivers? First the Mach, this Cobra, and that Cobra in the Pub forum. Oh yeah just reminds me of that lightning too.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Bummer...stupid drunks though...I lost my pristine 91 coupe to a drunk who slammed into the right rear of me. On a positive note, I need to come across one like that around here so I can put the eng and tranny in my 93 coupe.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by 03blacksnake
Yeah this happened several months ago in New York I believe. The girl driving was drunk and killed the passenger if I'm not mistaken. They hit a bridge support or something like that. Please don't drink and drive these cars guys. :nonono:

yea, drink then drive, I wouldn't wanna spill a beer in my $35,000 SVT. lol

Users who are viewing this thread