Poor 49'ers.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Im so happy the browns won! Cleveland is going to get so wasted tonight. This was a historical moment for both teams. 9ers should be cryin all night. Hey LL, you enjoy the game?

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Even though I'm a devoted Bears fan, I have made myself a Browns fan for today. :)

I am a browns fan now too. Next game against the Bengals should be a VERY eventful game. I hope i get it here in Colorado, that will be a fun game to watch.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
I am a browns fan now too. Next game against the Bengals should be a VERY eventful game. I hope i get it here in Colorado, that will be a fun game to watch.
Do you go to school in Boulder?

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
I was at the game with Dano. I will ALWAYS be a NINERS fan.
Now with that said, the NINERS looked like shit today and got f*cking OWNED! :( :bash:

:thumbsup: gotta stick by your team through thick and thin I use to not mind the 9ers untill I started working with the worlds most annoying 49ers fan. he grew up in Mo never seen any thing west of here and is only a 9ers fan because they have been good since he started watching football. I have much more respect for someone who sticks with thier team no matter what than someone who just picks a good team and says that is my team.:nono:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
:thumbsup: gotta stick by your team through thick and thin I use to not mind the 9ers untill I started working with the worlds most annoying 49ers fan. he grew up in Mo never seen any thing west of here and is only a 9ers fan because they have been good since he started watching football. I have much more respect for someone who sticks with thier team no matter what than someone who just picks a good team and says that is my team.:nono:

:thumbsup: :beer:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Hey Larry and Dan, I've been preparing all day a brand new Crow recipe that I think you guys will love. I'll be shipping it next day air tomorrow.....You guys will love it, I know you have a huge appetite for it!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
I was at the game with Dano. I will ALWAYS be a NINERS fan.

Did that have anything to do with the 49ners loosing. Please stay home and wach the game on TV from now on... j/k ;-):coolman:

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Hey Larry and Dan, I've been preparing all day a brand new Crow recipe that I think you guys will love. I'll be shipping it next day air tomorrow.....You guys will love it, I know you have a huge appetite for it!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Doh! Ouch. As stated in a previous post. "I HATE CROW!"

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread