PoNyBoY RaCiNg

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Umm color me confused, I don't see anyting resembling a SC installed on this car. Also why in the world do you have hood pins on a car that still has it's factory hinges in use :shrug: :kaboom:

JrayGT

Juiced5.0
Established Member
how do u resize your images? and he took the supercharger out i got piks of it and when it was in the car the previous onwer was running 11's wit NOS Sorry and i aldo told him the color had too much glitter

Blades

Established Member
dont have to lie about not having a vortech. I freakin knew it..

I love your response. Blame it on them "rich folk 03 cobra owners" that you dont have a supercharger.... :cryying:. What if i told you that i was 19 and own a 2003 cobra? its black just like socals too..

RegulatorJason

Established Member
Originally posted by JrayGT
:burn: this icon is for the HATERS
haha!! who was hating.. all i said was it looks like spray paint... which it really has a deep resemblence of spray paint on a car... glitter? lol ur right too much... not trying to be a d!ck, but i really dont like paint job... nice cars tho... props:lol:

JrayGT

Juiced5.0
Established Member
O it sounded mean my bad.lol dman your 19 and have a 2003 cobra r u rich well thanks for the NICE COMMMENT about the kool cars.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by JrayGT
how do u resize your images?

Easy and you don't need expensive programs to do it. Open the image with paint then select streatch/skew. Enter smaller #'s into the horizontal & vertical until you get a smaller image that doesn't lose it's quality. Then save the image as a .jpeg. Bitmaps are plan huge and take forever to load. Also if you have a homepage hosting it and using the img link speeds up loading. attached is an example of the process I described.

Users who are viewing this thread