Pondering ordering a 2011

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Well just had a few questions before I went to the dealer. I don't want to get taken for a ride. Well I was wondering what my best price should be. I am a Ford stockholder so I will get a X-plan pin, qualify for the $500 college cash, got the $750 brochure coupon and there is the $500 promo cash. I was wondering what is stackable. I know the $750 and college cash both can stack independently with the $500 promo but can I get all three? I want a shadow gray metallic GT premium, Brembos, 3.73, Rapid Spec 401A. I'd like the "coupe accessory package" (scoops, 1/4 louvers and decklid panel) and glass roof but are kinda pricey for what they are. So for my basic car mentioned above invoice is $33,905. What price should I be looking at when I stroll into the dealer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
Price should be xplan minus rebate and the $750 coupon.
Do you really need the premium for an extra 2.5K?
Leather and subwoofer audio :shrug:
Scoops. louvers etc if they are not functional, why?

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Price should be xplan minus rebate and the $750 coupon.
Do you really need the premium for an extra 2.5K?
Leather and subwoofer audio :shrug:
Scoops. louvers etc if they are not functional, why?

I hear ya on the non-functional stuff. I feel it just either needs the side scoops or louvers to break up the sides. They are a bit long for my taste. Either ordered is only $122 so I'll choose one or the other.

Yeah leather is important to me. Never been a cloth guy since I bought a car with leather. After tooling around in my 04 GTO (which will be the casualty of this purchase) which has world class interior, I don't want to downgrade. I don't want to pay $30K+ and have my car feel like a rental. To each his own though. That's why they offer the package!

Just curious on the pricing and what all rebates are stackable. I do appreciate the input.

Users who are viewing this thread