Poll: Is she too fat, too skinny, or just right?

Is she too fat, too skinny, or just right?

• Too fat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too Skinny

Votes: 27 34.6%
  • Just Right

Votes: 51 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife was once complaining she was getting fat. She wasn't, and I told her she looked great. She said, "I've probably gained two pounds a day every day this year."

And I said, well then you'd weigh 860 pounds! She asked how that could be and I said 2 x 365 is 730, and you started the year at 130. She was stunned! She felt better due entirely to my 'lite math skills and off-the-cuff quantitative analysis!

She was happy, she was happy with me, life was good.

It lasted until the I forgot to put the toilet seta down, and then I was back in the dog house. Still, it was a nice 7.5 minutes!

Ok, on the subject at hand: OP, your gal looks great. Just right.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Poll closed (and I pulled the pic), thanks guys. I bet her she would get less than 5% “too fat” responses and more than 30% “too skinny.”

I won twice …. You can use your imagination on the favor she owes me … twice .

As some of you implied or stated, it’s what’s inside that makes her. She is the most extraordinary person I have ever known.

She was born non-US, and spent time in multiple countries growing up because of a broken home. Knows 4 languages and has a masters degree. Came here legally and joined the military as a non-citizen … so they’d only let her drive trucks. Then they moved her to more sexy areas after she got her citizenship. While a poor enlisted smuck, she drove Uber at night and ran fundraisers to scrape together the money to go to Latvia and adopt an orphan with fetal alcohol syndrome born to a prostitute.

She’s a woman of strong faith who puts other first and puts up with my car obsession.

And hot. So.

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Poll closed (and I pulled the pic), thanks guys. I bet her she would get less than 5% “too fat” responses and more than 30% “too skinny.”

I won twice …. You can use your imagination on the favor she owes me … twice .

As some of you implied or stated, it’s what’s inside that makes her. She is the most extraordinary person I have ever known.

She was born non-US, and spent time in multiple countries growing up because of a broken home. Knows 4 languages and has a masters degree. Came here legally and joined the military as a non-citizen … so they’d only let her drive trucks. Then they moved her to more sexy areas after she got her citizenship. While a poor enlisted smuck, she drove Uber at night and ran fundraisers to scrape together the money to go to Latvia and adopt an orphan with fetal alcohol syndrome born to a prostitute.

She’s a woman of strong faith who puts other first and puts up with my car obsession.

And hot. So.

So you used us for our opinions and then did not reward us with any booty/titty shots.

You are one stingy mofo.......................:ROFLMAO:

Just messing with you, glad the poll worked out in your favor and hopefully it gets her to see the truth. As others mentioned, some resistance training and she'd cut a GREAT figure.

Besides all that, she does sound like a great person as well so congrats brother.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread