• Tungsten

Votes: 34 24.8%
  • Digital Camo

Votes: 30 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94venomV8

Established Member
Hey guys, I will be entering some competitions this next year for USPSA shoots. I have a custom gun getting done and the last part I was gonna do is some Cerakote. So I figured what better place to ask, I know most of you love guns and have good taste and I am having a hard time making a final decision. So above is the colors I am down to. Let me know what you think or post pics to back up if you like something that I dont have listed.

Burnt Bronze:
dscn0421p.jpg

Digital Camo:
final_f2d2628bc79fb717dd3b1be9e101f137.jpg

Flat Dark Earth:
final_747a414ee97a2c2da051163b7f1c8bfa.JPG

Tungsten:
4f96b101533fe5.31471057.jpg

Anyway, I am not using this gun for a carry weapon, its for competition and practice only so I am not worried about wear its gonna get used so dont let that bias your opinion. I dont care if it gets re coated in a couple years. Just kinda sick of all black guns and really wanted cerakote for awhile now. I love the burnt bronze but cant figure out how to do it whether to do the slide, frame or whole gun and leave the levers and hardware black. Thanks

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Holy shit that digital camo looks sick. Makes me want to do it to my glock.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
All of those pistols look good. But, it will really depend on which make/model the OP is using. Some finishes/patterns don't compliment some pistols.

SCMOKN

Established Member
unless you start with a Glock, then it's ugly no matter what you do, and this is comming from an owner of 6 Glocks

I don't know about all that! I'll take my H&K any day. But to each their own.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread