(POLL)Do you: Cut your own hair, or pay someone to do it for you?

Do you cut your own hair, or pay to have it done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Well after shaving my head 30 minutes ago, I was just wondering who here cuts their own hair or pays someone to do it for them. I just run a #2 all the way around and call it a day. I use to pay and then got tired of paying $15 to have my head "trimmed" and paying tips. My clippers payed for them selves after 2 shavings.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Used to cut my own every other time. The back is annoying to do yourself. Now I'm lazy and just get it cut.

92z28

Established Member
I don't get my hair cut often maybe once every 6 months or so but when I do I go to a highend place here in town and let the hairstylists do their job. Its 25 bucks but in the end thats cheaper than paying 10 bucks every month or so at the barber.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I've paid for maybe 2 haircuts in the last few years. I shave it down with no head on the clippers. Sometimes I Bic it afterwards, sometimes I don't. I usually let it grow back out to about a half inch or so before I shave it again.

s_x_i

Established Member
I go to a Barber about every 2 weeks. Keep it short, neat and business-like. The last thing one of my clients wants to see is some grungy hippy looking kid showing up at their fancy marble lines offices!

Before I got this job though, I just used to shave it myself, so I can see where you guys are coming from.

Use TWO mirrors for the back of your head!

canibus

Established Member
barber every 2-3 weeks.

BTW how are we supposed to answer yes or no to: Do you cut your own hair, or do you play someone else:shrug:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
jeez there are some cheap people here.

I have the barbershop in my building take care of that once every 3 weeks or so.

It was actually in scent of a woman (14 wall street), where al pacino gets his hair cut.

92z28

Established Member
It seems that people around here like to shave their heads or at the very least have it pretty short. I don't know how you guys do it I couldn't give up my hair. My brother has longer hair than most girls and its pefectly curly and mine always covers my eyes and ears. I might look like a dirty stoner but Im clean and I shower everyday.

x_man586

Going to UTI
Established Member
Do it myself. 1.25 all around. Like you my $14 clippers paid for themselves the second time I used them.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
Well after shaving my head 30 minutes ago, I was just wondering who here cuts their own hair or pays someone to do it for them. I just run a #2 all the way around and call it a day. I use to pay and then got tired of paying $15 to have my head "trimmed" and paying tips. My clippers payed for them selves after 2 shavings.

same thing i've done for the last 3 years or so, but i normally go no.1, the clippers were a lil expensive (wahl seniors, like 80 bucks) but they've paid for themselves time and time again at first doing the back was a lil hard but i've got it down to a science now :rockon:

Common

Established Member
Buzzed head for the last 4-5 years, right now I do have some hair but it's already getting on my nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread