• No

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BV600

Established Member
we are actually in finishing testing with one. I'm wicked sorry for the long wait but it's coming together nicely now. Just want to make sure it last before people put it on and have issues.

pictures???????

Macabre

Established Member
I don't want so post up anything and give false hope to a product that we do not think is good or reliable.
Not really sure how showing pics is any different from telling us it's in development. I can't speak for everyone else, but the reason I haven't blown 300 on the Roush lower grille delete is because I'm waiting to see what yours looks like and what it costs. If you're concerned about false hope, then share pictures. Either I'll like them and be in the same position I'm currently in, or I won't and I'll stop waiting. Please share the pictures.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Thanks to everyone who showed interest in this. It has been a long time coming with a lot of behind the scenes work.

Sadly though, at this moment, the demand isn't their. . Like I have stated before, the logistics behind it is the final hold up of everything and moving forward. We have been trying this for awhile. I do apologize but we will be holding off on this for now. We will bring it up again the beginning of the year though.

Thanks for everyone being interested. The ROUSH one will be it for now though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread