Politics and Marriage

Machdup1

Established Member
The wife can have any position she wants as long as she can back it up with a logical argument. Same thing I expect from any person I allow into my circle of trust.

When their positions are just citation of some idiots talking point they have to go or I am going to troll them until they get pissed and leave.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The wife can have any position she wants as long as she can back it up with a logical argument. Same thing I expect from any person I allow into my circle of trust.

When their positions are just citation of some idiots talking point they have to go or I am going to troll them until they get pissed and leave.
May i suggest missionary.

Blown 89

Established Member
As long as they're civil about it I don't see differing politics being a problem.

Klay

Established Member
My wife and I pretty much align on most political subjects now. When we were dating I thought she was liberal because I thought she had voted for Obama. I learned later she never had voted for him. She probably was more in line with the green party than democrats before. Now she is pretty squarely a conservative republican.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm guessing she brainwashed him, if you know what I mean.

2wfld8z.gif

Users who are viewing this thread