Polished weld rt-s 15x10.3 6.5" backspace on 04 Mystic

wee04svt

Established Member
My car has a solid axle from 04 GT, rolled 1/4's and is lowered. I was having a tough time on picking a width and backspace combo I knew would fit as close to the 1/4's without rubbing. a lot of people were posting pictures of their wheel combo but most didn't leave their backspacing, tires are mickey Thompson E/T streets 275/60/15. I figured I post these pictures to help other people decide on the right wheel for their car. Weld RT-S 15"x10.3" w/6.5" backspace, all the websites state these wheels are a 10" wide rime but when they came in the box said 10.3". So far this year I did the solid axle swap, magnaflow catback, and MacLeod RXT, and the rear RT-S wheels so once I have some more extra money Ill be buying the front runners in 18"x5".

1_zps08bca2af.jpg

5_zps172c22f1.jpg

2_zps5317fd88.jpg

3_zpsb5d9f3fd.jpg

LordVader04

Established Member
Beautiful Vert bro! Post some pics when you get the 18x5s put on, that is the exact same set up that I want to run:beer:

wee04svt

Established Member
I haven't driven with them on the back yet, but looking at it by eye I'm pretty confident they wont rub. looks like I've got a small amount more clearance than the 10.5 AFS wheels with 305/35/18 nitto. the shoulder of the M/T starts to roll over as it hugs into the wheel well. Will be ordering the front runners this Monday!!!!! I'll post pics when I get them in.

wee04svt

Established Member
I didn't pay any attention to the pad size when I bought them. I bought them on jeg's website, when I found the backspace and width I wanted I just bought them. Ill try and find the receipt tonight and give you the P/N.

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
+1 on pad height. This info was pulled from Jegs.com...

Pad Heights:

-The low pad
wheels fit cars with drum brakes, early disc brakes and aftermarket drag racing brake systems.

- The medium pad
wheels fit the high performance factory brake systems first seen in 1965 on Corvettes and on other performance cars from the late 1980's onward, along with many aftermarket brake systems.

The 15x10 your running is only offered in "low and medium" pad designs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread