polished radiator cover

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
Appears to be a Steeda:shrug:. It had a Steeda sticker on it wich I removed. I didn't like the way it went with my engine bay. Needs to be polished better. $80 shipped. obo

DSC02074.gif

DSC02073.gif

DSC02072.gif

DSC02071.gif

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
It IS a Steeda, looks like the matte finish style. These are no longer made if I'm not mistaken. Especially the polished versions.
Good price!

crash_6906

Established Member
Sorry last i looked they are still making them. but if its polished and not messed up then its still a good price

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Sorry last i looked they are still making them. but if its polished and not messed up then its still a good price

Please pm me a link to a polished version. i couldn't find one to save my life, i even called steeda and they said they were discontinued

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
shrink the pics first next time.

My fault. Is that better? Photobucket was down yesterday and it was one of the first times I tried using the svtp uploader thing-a-ma-jig. I always find a way to screw things up.:bash: I knew I was in trouble when I scrolled down and saw The Clown.

Last edited:

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Mine has the cutout, more of a square though(03 cobra) so this one looks like for the gt

Users who are viewing this thread