Polished Magnaflow C/B IRS Cobra

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
SOLD!
I have a hand polished set of Magnaflow's that will be done this weekend. I just have a couple of grits left on one pipe then some Mother's polish. I need to put some tires on the 10.5 replicas sitting in my living room so these have to go, not to mention the old lady hates having wheels in the living room:lol1: Here is some pics:
DSC01118.jpg

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01106.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01096.jpg

Would prefer local or semi-local sale, maybe I would drive as far as San Antonio? Might ship if I get what I need out of these. Anyway I'm looking to get $400.00 obo. I have alot of time put into this project as it was much harder than my stingers. There was alot more time spent with a flapper wheel which means alot more time spent on the first few grits to clean up after the flapper wheel. Thanks for looking:beer:

Last edited:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Just a little vouch for joe and this catback....These look even better in person. They are very low mile (came off my 04 vert I sold to joe). This is a top notch honest seller as well :coolman:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
damn i wish i can sell my laptop already so i can buy this off ur hands.. :)

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
so there are no tips?
Sorry, yes there are tips I'll add a pic of them when I get home.
damn i wish i can sell my laptop already so i can buy this off ur hands.. :)
It's still for sale and might be for a while considering the price of shipping, wouldn't have to ship to San Antonio though:burnout:

Last edited:

99cobracop

Established Member
exhaust

still have? If so, how much to ship to 35763? I know you don't want to ship, but I live in Huntsville AL., so too far to do anything else.

Thanks,
Chris Riley

Users who are viewing this thread