Police raid modified cars to generate revenue.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
u mean on SVTP?

why? i'm not insulting all LEO's, like i said my relatives are LEO's but those particular ones that are basically breaking the law . . . so we can't insult crooked cops on here?

Back-off or you may get one of these.
Infractions: 0/1 (2)
Free speech is not an option here.
And it's not a question of why. The powers at be exerciser their power to the max.
Not saying it's wrong since it's private website..
Our country was founded on free speech not Nazi power.
Now I'll shut-up or get another infraction or banned.
Jeff

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
WOW!!!! <----- thats all I can say :eek:

SVT Fan and I had a little go around.
I have to admit I was out of order. He seems to be a good person, but so structured it's painful at times.
Still
Never mind....
I want to say loosen-up, but that will never happen.
Jeff

jesusphreak

Newby For Life
Established Member
So if the guys story about this place is correct, the meet blew up (got large), got lots of people who started to do stupid/illegal stuff so Hooters and the pizza place said don't come back, loe's came the week before and said don't come back, and people still came back? Sounds like ignorance to me. I wouldn't have chanced going back.

BLUBLLS

So if the guys story about this place is correct, the meet blew up (got large), got lots of people who started to do stupid/illegal stuff so Hooters and the pizza place said don't come back, loe's came the week before and said don't come back, and people still came back? Sounds like ignorance to me. I wouldn't have chanced going back.

It also sounds like they took people from inside Hooters (or wherever food place they were) and made them line up as well. Maybe some ofthem were just hungry and just happened to have a modified car? Total BS...

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
The total BS about this is that they want to deduce street racing, but they keep closing tracks down or make it hard to build them.
The closes one to me is in sacramento (2hrs away) and they keep bs'ing with the one that they are trying to build in atwater, ca.
what do they want to do? they can't have their cake & eat it too!

Users who are viewing this thread