Police Pull Guns On Afro-Latino Army Officer In Traffic Stop

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think we discussed this one before but it's back in the news. I don't know if I'm an asshole or what but I pretty much disagree with everyone in the comments. He escalated the situation by not following directions, they deescalated the situation going from weapons, to tasers to pepper spray. It isn't hard...do as your told. "I'm a Vet"...bahahaha....no relevance to anything here.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lots of scum and agitators out there.
The dude that got sprayed,.........he's one of them. ****ing scum.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
@1:55

Suspect: "Im honestly afraid to get out..."

Fat Cop: "yea you should be"

**** these dick heads.
My fav was you're about to ride the lightning. HAHAHA To be honest, the young Cop was VERY NICE. He about pleaded for the guy just to do as he was told. I give the senior Cop a B, the junior Cop an A and the Army Officer an F.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
My fav was you're about to ride the lightning. HAHAHA To behonest, the young Cop was VERY NICE. He about pleaded for the guy just to do as he was told. I give the senior Cop a B, the junior Cop an A and the Army Officer an F.

What I really enjoy about these kinda stops and the total unprofessional attitude displayed by fatty…

Instead of them being held accountable, the State tax payers will flip the bill to make this go away.

Well done shit heads.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
What I really enjoy about these kinda stops and the total unprofessional attitude displayed by fatty…

Instead of them being held accountable, the State tax payers will flip the bill to make this go away.

Well done shit heads.
Yet I sympathize with those in that career field. Being a sweetheart doesn't get the job done 75% of the time. They get paid shit, get assassinated daily. Every stop could be the end of their life. I don't want to do it, you don't I'm sure. Then people like this idiot want to put their lives in the hands of a Cop who lives on the edge of life daily by refusing to do as told like 100 times. The Lt was a jackass throughout the entire encounter.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That whiny 4 eyed bitch had it coming… Cant follow basic commands… I knew it had to be either a private or a lieutenant…lol. ****ing embarrassment.

Of course he had to use the “Im serving this country” card…. Lmaooo.

Fatso, no chin having cop should have tazzed his ass just for good measure…. maybe a knee to the neck! :LOL:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Yet I sympathize with those in that career field. Being a sweetheart doesn't get the job done 75% of the time. They get paid shit, get assassinated daily. Every stop could be the end of their life. I don't want to do it, you don't I'm sure. Then people like this idiot want to put their lives in the hands of a Cop who lives on the edge of life daily by refusing to do as told like 100 times. The Lt was a jackass throughout the entire encounter.

I do not sympathize with them.

Even a Corporal can make six figures.
Cops don’t get killed nearly as much as they Wack civilians.
And they chose that profession… most not to do good or change the world but for the power and protection they get from wielding a badge.

I am on the extreme but I can honestly say having lived in Virginia, and endured the stupidity of cops all up and down the East coast… I definitely prefer Colorados way of enforcing laws over those areas. They don’t seem to be so eager to drag you out of the car over a ****ing traffic violation.

I’ve said it 1,000,000,000 Times. To this day, I’ve never needed a Cop.

Case in point:

911 call as someone is actively breaking into this woman’s house…

“It’s an unfortunate situation…”

“Uh, I don’t have anybody to send out there. You know, obviously, if he comes inside the residence and assaults you, can you ask him to go away? Do you know if he’s intoxicated or anything?' the officer, who identified himself as Ray, told the caller.”

Wtf is the point of having emergency services if those dickheads are too busy handing out traffic tickets to answer a 991 call from someone about to get MURDERED…

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That whiny 4 eyed bitch had it coming… Cant follow basic commands… I knew it had to be either a private or a lieutenant…lol. ****ing embarrassment.

Of course he had to use the “Im serving this country” card…. Lmaooo.

Fatso, no chin having cop should have tazzed his ass just for good measure…. maybe a knee to the neck! :LOL:
I was impressed with how they deescalated the situation from guns, to tasers to pepper spray. Bravo!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I was impressed with how they deescalated the situation from guns, to tasers to pepper spray. Bravo!

the thing is the “news story” dont show complete context…. From what I read the army tool was engaged for a traffic violation and did not pull over…. not for several miles… hence why the cops “appeared” so aggressive…. In their eyes they had been chasing this non compliant SOB!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My fav was you're about to ride the lightning. HAHAHA To behonest, the young Cop was VERY NICE. He about pleaded for the guy just to do as he was told. I give the senior Cop a B, the junior Cop an A and the Army Officer an F.
I agree with your comments. Yes, there are bad cops. Just as there are citizens (I'm not talking about criminals) who just like to give cops the most difficult time possible, which can lead to less than desired consequences. I'll tell you one thing, EVERY time I see a Cheshire cop or local cop, I always give them a wave of appreciation. Being a cop today is IMO one of the most difficult jobs possible. And one of least appreciated....until assistance is needed.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Its was a triple wammer…. Black, Latino AND Military card…. ALL in one!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Honest question, how does one both keep their hands outside the vehicle and also take off their seat belt and exit the vehicle.

Maybe its just one portion of a video. Confusing as hell having two people yelling different commands.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
I was unaware there was an AFRO-TINO card

Lmfao I’m gonna start calling my buds kids Afro Tino. I can’t ****ing wait. He’s gonna lose his shit.

Sometimes they go all Afro and put some beads in their hair but I’m gonna get little pinatas while it’s Christmas so they can weave those in.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread