Police post selfie on criminals FB page!

olympic

Established Member
LOL apparently this is from a police department here in Saskatchewan, Canada where I live!
:D

Untitled.jpg

Link to the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/shane.moosomin

olympic

Established Member
After looking at the picture some more, I think it may be a prank by someone with his phone. Canadian police don't wear a sheriffs badge.

Chancey

Auto Affection
Established Member
LOL apparently this is from a police department here in Saskatchewan, Canada where I live!
:D

View attachment 1600714

Link to the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/shane.moosomin
Reminds me of the idiot here in Atlanta about 12 or so years ago who ran from police about 2 miles thru the woods at night. He was high and wearing the shoes that light up every time you take a step and was too stupid to turn them off. They followed him slowly until he finally stopped and he actually asked them how they found him.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I know an officer who did just that. Dude slowed to 5mph, split lanes and ran a red light as my friend was at the the intersection. Friend gave chase, and dude wrecked it 3 blocks later, and then ran off into the woods. To keep the stupidity going, as he ran more and more into the woods, he stripped his gear, ditching his helmet, gloves, and then jacket...which has his cell phone in it. My buddy took a picture of the crashed bike with his squad car next to it and posted it on the guy's FB page with some message like "You dropped your jacket and phone while running on foot from us, you can pick them up downtown if you wish." His mom responded right away, asking the officer to remove the post and she promised her son would come to the station later that night. The post was removed with only a couple comments and he actually did come in about 5 hours later.

Sirraf

Established Member
Seems like they would get in trouble for that. I mean I think it’s great.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That looks like the live PD guy from Oklahoma
Ha! That was my first thought. I even looked for the officer's name, thinking it was him. That post to the guy's FB page, with his own phone, was AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread