Police critic gets use of force training...

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
And he shoots unarmed man!!!

He led many police marches however when given the same training, it really opens his eyes. Notice how he says "he charged me" when the video shows the guy walking towards him in a threatening manner? I wouldn't call it "charging" but opinions are like...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g[/video]

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Can't believe he actually sided with the cops after going through the scenarios and saying you have to comply. Of course this wont get national attention...

shurur

Established Member
Trainee was in fear for his life or grave bodily injury and/or Civilian did not comply when told to.

The problem is not this.

The problem the closed internal investigations and police being able to appear before a judge or grand jury, while accused civilians do not get such opportunities. It's the unequal treatment under the law that is being questioned and the lingering questions about LE that follow.

This is a red herring non issue.
Most acknowledge that LE are having to make life and death decisions and their jobs can turn dangerous very quickly.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
The Delta Force Seal Ranger 4-Star COD Trial Lawyer badasses of SVTP should make this fun.

I need popcorn.

Voltwings

Established Member
I just find it nice that he was humbled by the experience. You could genuinely tell he believed what he was saying, i feel thats at least a step in the right direction for dousing these fires that have been popping up all over the country.

The problem isnt so much the "double standard" as mentioned above, its the media. Any time i see an article like "unarmed child gunned down by police" i stop reading. I hate that fluffy, leading, language they all use to try to sway the story towards their viewpoint. I guess just asking for straight facts is too much ... i wish Ron Swanson gave the news.

Last edited:

Blackoyote

Established Member
Most acknowledge that LE are having to make life and death decisions and their jobs can turn dangerous very quickly.

Actually, most of these police protesters DON'T acknowledge that...they think the evil white man is just out there mowing down their homies at their own discretion.

Machdup1

Established Member
The problem the closed internal investigations and police being able to appear before a judge or grand jury, while accused civilians do not get such opportunities.

Ummm. As I understand it a civilian being brought before a Grand Jury has the opportunity to be examined by the prosecutor if they so choose, just like an officer that is brought before a Grand Jury.

Please provide a source of your information.

By the way, all investigations that LE does are supposed to be private. Do you know why?

musclefan21

Established Member
Trainee was in fear for his life or grave bodily injury and/or Civilian did not comply when told to.

The problem is not this.

The problem the closed internal investigations and police being able to appear before a judge or grand jury, while accused civilians do not get such opportunities. It's the unequal treatment under the law that is being questioned and the lingering questions about LE that follow.

This is a red herring non issue.

Lol. Why do you want law enforcement to be equal to average joe blow and then hold them to a much higher standard the min the mess up? Where is the equality there?

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
No OC spray or tazer option to stop the 'charging' guy? Still make the activist think though.

musclefan21

Established Member
There is no just one right way to handle situations like that.

Many things need to be considered. You have your gun drawn at a guy who is much larger than you, clearly showing aggression, as you responded to the scene. He sees you, a fully uniformed officer with your gun pointed at him but he disregards that, disregards your commands and still charges at you. Now, you have the option to holster that weapon and go hands on with a guy who is mad and twice your size and he possibly disarms you and uses your sidearm against you, or you shoot that unarmed man, who was seconds away from being armed and shooting you.

So many officers got killed by unarmed men who disarmed them by simply overppwering them and killing them at point blank.

Again, i stress this, each situation is different. the whole totality of the circumstances matter. This includes officers observation, knowledgle of the assailant, demeanor, visibility condition, level of officers training, officers capabilities, availability of immediate back up, etc. I can go on and on... many things factor. It isnt black and white, cut and dry.

For example, This critic guy would be justified if that was true as he was clearly in fear of his life at the time of the shooting and add thr other factors into that. But not every officer would shoot that guy. P.s. not ever officers are equipped with tasers.

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
It's funny how people's criticism changes when they learn that what they know about firearms and hand-to-hand self defense is complete bullshit. Unfortunately that ignorance covers about 98% of the population.

Last edited:

truefiveo

Established Member
There is no just one right way to handle situations like that.

Many things need to be considered. You have your gun drawn at a guy who is much larger than you, clearly showing aggression, as you responded to the scene. He sees you, a fully uniformed officer with your gun pointed at him but he disregards that, disregards your commands and still charges at you. Now, you have the option to holster that weapon and go hands on with a guy who is mad and twice your size and he possibly disarms you and uses your sidearm against you, or you shoot that unarmed man, who was seconds away from being armed and shooting you.

So many officers got killed by unarmed men who disarmed them by simply overppwering them and killing them at point blank.

Again, i stress this, each situation is different. the whole totality of the circumstances matter. This includes officers observation, knowledgle of the assailant, demeanor, visibility condition, level of officers training, officers capabilities, availability of immediate back up, etc. I can go on and on... many things factor. It isnt black and white, cut and dry.

For example, This critic guy would be justified if that was true as he was clearly in fear of his life at the time of the shooting and add thr other factors into that. But not every officer would shoot that guy. P.s. not ever officers are equipped with tasers.

This was the only post worth reading.

hellionTT

Im with her
Established Member
And he shoots unarmed man!!!

He led many police marches however when given the same training, it really opens his eyes. Notice how he says "he charged me" when the video shows the guy walking towards him in a threatening manner? I wouldn't call it "charging" but opinions are like...

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g[/video]

When will people realize Guns are the root of this problem and many others in this country?

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
When will people realize Guns are the root of this problem and many others in this country?

lol.. this guy.. I'll buy you a one way ticket to North Korea, you down?

30e37f789899dcc96da5269fe6cb82c6c1014a90cf44d56fd5b90d2fa7dfcb27.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread