FOR SALE: Pocket Knives & Rare Vintage Bell Automatic Knife

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have some knives i'm trying to clear out, I have like 20+, so i'm trying to get rid of some.

I have a SOG Flash II Assisted Opening -$40.00

All other knives $30/piece, buy 2 or more, $25 each. The Rigid knife is made in Japan.

I also have a rare vintage 70s Bell Super Automatic Knife. One click up, one click down. I even have the original box. I've seen these sell for $100 without the box.

$100 for the Bell Automatic Knife.

I'll take care of shipping.

I do not take PP/Venmo. I do accept Square, CashApp, Apple Pay, & Google Pay. You don't need to have Square to use it, I simply will send an invoice to an email of your choice and you can pay with any credit/debit card you want. There is buyer protection for those wondering and I ask you add 3.3% for the processing fees, thanks. I'll make a deal on multiple purchases. Thanks.

K-9.jpeg

K-8.jpeg

K-7.jpeg

K-6.jpeg

K-5.jpeg

K-4.jpeg

K-3.jpeg

K-2.jpeg

K-1.jpeg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Bell Super Automatic knife is a vintage and getting hard to find piece.

I'll do $90 shipped. Look for yourself and you'll see multiple recent sales/auctions of this knife selling for $100. One touch up automatic knife and one touch down to get the blade back into place. Some that sell for $100 don't even come with the box like mine has.

I also have a Buck Knives, Bond Arms engraved wood handle knife I bought when I also bought my Bond Arms Snake Slayer. The knife is in new condition and USA made like all Buck Knives.

Users who are viewing this thread