PLX Widebands-Coming to Lethal Soon!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're very excited to let everyone know we're jumping on board with PLX Devices as a stocking WD distributor. If any of you haven't seen or heard about PLX products you need to take a look. Their Sema award winning widebands and custom digital gauges are of the highest quality.

PLXheader.jpg

All of the people I've spoken to that run these gauges have nothing but awesome things to say. So there's no doubt in my mind it's something that Lethal Performance would love to offer our customers.

Here's some of the wideband setups we'll have available here within the next 2 weeks.

If you'd like to order any of these items we'll offer a special introductory 5% discount to get things rolling.

Please let us know if you have any questions. If you're interested in ordering just give us a call and we'll be glad to sort you out.

Thanks, Jared

DM-100 & AFR Combo
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-18215/plx-dm100smafr-plx-dm-100-and-sm-afr-digital-display-and-air-fuel-sensor-combo.html
dm100smafr.jpg

DM-5 & ARF Combo

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-18213/plx-dm5smafr-plx-dm-5-and-sm-afr-2-1-16-digital-display-and-air-fuel-sensor-combo.html
dm5smafr.jpg

TRBO VNM

do they have an output to use a different gauge? if someone wanted to use a speedhut gauge with it?

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Nice Product!

I'm using the PLX DM100 AFR setup with dual sensors/modules and I'm very happy with it. It displays both banks at the same time on one gauge (will display up to 4).
I'll soon be adding a couple more modules including boost and oil pressure so I can get rid of the "airplane cockpit" look in the vert.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just to let everyone know we now have PLX widebands in stock with same day shipping! You can place the order online or by giving us a call and we'll ship your PLX wideband right away. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread