Plot of a Videogame in 1988. Interesting Read

Sirraf

Established Member
1994 Rulebook: a ‘Prophecy’ for America? “That’s some prophet shit right there.” ***1994 Date VERIFIED*** – Investment Watch

D9FB_KQUIAMkRmP.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Forgot to add, I cant wait to get my filthy dickbeaters on a copy of Cyberpunk 2077... I think its going to be a transcendent video game.

People got excited for Red Dead Redemption 2, but imo it has nothing on what CDPR creates. Going by how The Witcher 3 turned out Cyberpunk is going to be nothing short of incredible. They spend so much time making their games and adding content that never gets redundant. I'm more excited for this game than any other I can think of in recent years.

CV355

_
Established Member
Kalergi Plan
Frankfurt School

Europe was ripe with plans for ruining the West in the early 20th century by eroding away at the culture the US had and dissolving it as a superpower. Many European elites had similar plans. The DNC elites operate from that playbook. These same elites fabricate and spread conspiracies that are more extreme than the truth in order to discredit the more accurate theories (for instance, I believe that Holocaust denial is a perpetrated tactic to discredit those who question the facts- if you question history books and doctored images, you MUST be a denier!). That's their tactic- ridicule and absolutism.

You don't have to take my word for it. These elitists publish books on how to ruin Western culture and they're not bashful about it. Look up Saul Alinsky- he's a good starting point.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Diversity and Inclusion meetings, emails, functions etc are being thrown around my place of employment non stop for the past 2years. It’s gotten out of hand

That’s why I like the oil field.

It’s literally “ shut the **** up and just work. We don’t have time to care what you look like, who you are. We are all out here in 100+ degree weather for 12-14 hours a day, hoping we all get home at the end of the day “

Sirraf

Established Member
That’s why I like the oil field.

It’s literally “ shut the **** up and just work. We don’t have time to care what you look like, who you are. We are all out here in 100+ degree weather for 12-14 hours a day, hoping we all get home at the end of the day “
As soon as I saw your post I said, I bet he lives somewhere in southeast New Mexico.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
As soon as I saw your post I said, I bet he lives somewhere in southeast New Mexico.

Yup yup. About 2 miles from Texas.
I can tell you out here in this area of the country you don’t see any liberal nonsense. We simply don’t have the time. Your average person out here is working 70+ hours a week 6 days a week.

Sirraf

Established Member
Yup yup. About 2 miles from Texas.
I can tell you out here in this area of the country you don’t see any liberal nonsense. We simply don’t have the time. Your average person out here is working 70+ hours a week 6 days a week.
My wife is from Carlsbad. That area is prob the most depressing area in the US.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
My wife is from Carlsbad. That area is prob the most depressing area in the US.

Yup. I live 70 miles from there. I absolutely REFUSE to stop there. I fill up before I go to the caverns.. Carlsbad is easily the worst town in the area

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Open road, no shit stains in hybrids or Teslas clogging up the fast lanes... looks good to me

Except you have to worry about the oil field

This weekend, there were 3 fatalities,

Two trucks hit by trains, one truck drove off a bridge, etc

I’m in a Facebook group for “ oil field traffic” there are days by noon there are double digit accidents within a 40 mile range.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the oil field, but the nonsense it brings is ridiculous.

There’s a highway out here “ 285” they call it the thunder dome because every day you never know if you’re coming home

Users who are viewing this thread