Please tell me this is fake news...

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
so a dude i have gotten to know just posted this on his instagram account- he is very in the know based on what i have seen of his knowledge and intel over the past few years...i'll just leave it here...about some sort of announcement 8/18/2018? feel free to chime in if anyone knows otherwise?... gt500predatorIMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE!!! This is NOT the new GT500. I repeat! It is NOT the GT500! If it was the unveil would come directly from FORD. This unveil from SHELBY American is another package that will be available on the 2018-2019 Mustang GT’s. THANK YOU

Zemedici

Established Member
Again, not an official photograph or video...poke fun at me if that makes you feel better, but you're still wrong.

giphy.gif

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
brand new lightning blue metallic gt350r just arrived at a local dealership- msrp $85,185. given that the gt500 would have to be more than that, uh, **** THAT! i know i just paid way more than that for a 2018 Trackhawk, but given what that thing can do it is certainly worth it...for a mustang tho? bwahahahahaha

That's not MSRP.

That's probably a GT350R without the electronics package and $20k adm.

The build and price isn't up for 2019 as the order banks aren't even open, but as it stand the most expensive Mustang you can build is a GT350R, with electronics package, car cover, orange fury/triple yellow and a painted roof which comes in just over $70k MSRP.

Guys are buying Rs now for suggested retail btw. I see threads all the time about it. Seems like the most consistent number on ADM is $5k over with a number of them below.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
That's not MSRP.

That's probably a GT350R without the electronics package and $20k adm.

The build and price isn't up for 2019 as the order banks aren't even open, but as it stand the most expensive Mustang you can build is a GT350R, with electronics package, car cover, orange fury/triple yellow and a painted roof which comes in just over $70k MSRP.

Guys are buying Rs now for suggested retail btw. I see threads all the time about it. Seems like the most consistent number on ADM is $5k over with a number of them below.

I was just going by the cars.com search and then the post on the dealers website. Both listed that as the MSRP. Sorry if that was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Not an opinion, it's a cartoon...not actual video. You do know that right?

You do realize none of us know what the **** you’re talking about, right?

It’s an official WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT from Ford.

Call it a chicken sandwich for all i care, but it’s directly from Ford, therefore it’s accurate. The end.

There is no refuting this point.

DepWraith

Established Member
You do realize none of us know what the **** you’re talking about, right?

It’s an official WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT from Ford like he said.

Call it a chicken sandwich for all i care, but it’s directly from Ford, therefore it’s accurate. The end.

There is no refuting this point.

Never said it wasn't officially from Ford, said he couldn't provide an Official Photo from Ford.

Reading comprehension is a skill I wish everyone had.

There is no refuting that point.

nickf2005

Established Member
Mustang GT500 Teaser

Literally from a Ford ran website.

Never said it wasn't officially from Ford, said he couldn't provide an Official Photo from Ford.

Reading comprehension is a skill I wish everyone had.

There is no refuting that point.
The image in the link does say "preproduction model". I'm not sure if they would include that literature if it wasn't an actual photo of an actual car?

Just my assumption and I'm not taking sides in this argument.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Indeed. Some pics in the what did you do today thread. Probably wrong spot but that was what I did that day. Hahaaaa
Totally missed the photos!!!! That's awesome man. Congrats. I'll have to take a peek at the photos.
(You'll be having a PM coming over after I eat supper Kevin. lol)

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
This thread reminded me why I don’t venture out of the GT500 forum. Some of you guys are seriously destroying this forum. This is exactly how the previous “big” forums lost all of their valuable members and dropped off the inter webs.... A la modular depot, R.I.P. SVTP....

Users who are viewing this thread