Please read this

snakeeyes99

SVT Poster
Established Member
I need some feedback from the mustang community. I am currently working on a website that would allow you to click on any aftermarket and OEM exterior parts and view it on the mustang of your choice online. In other words, you select the stock mustang of your choice and basicaly view how your car could look if you buy the certain parts. It would be like doing the parts interchange on Gran Tourismo 3 in between races. I might make it so that you can order the parts directly from the site as well. How valuable would this be to you?

Would you like this type of site and frequent it often? Or do you think it really isn't necessary.

yes
no

If you do like this idea would you want it in a 3D photorealistic video game format or
photochopped spectacle or
realistic illustration based artwork?

All opinions welcome. thanks

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
I think this is a great idea. I would visit the site. Im not sure how much I would buy b/c most of my money goes into my engine and suspension. But I think many people would find the site useful, especially those who mostly focus on appearance. I would recommend formatting it the way that is most realistic. The site would be very helpful to those who arent sure how an aftermarket hood, ground effects, bumpers, etc. would look on their car. Great idea.

cobra331

Established Member
Definitely!!!

I've been asking around on this forum forever now without replies. I wanted to see what a sn95 cobra would look like with the regular Cervini's cowl hood instead of the cobra r cowl hood. Make the site so you can turn the car 360 degrees in all directions!!! That would be cool!!! Where do you guys learn to do this wizardry???

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Sounds like an awesome idea. Make it happen and people will definitely go there.

:thumbsup:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I would be interested in your site. 3D photorealistic video game format please.

Users who are viewing this thread