Please help SVTP.

94venomV8

Established Member
Hey guys,not one to really do this but I figured I would ask the SVTP community for some help on this one. I know some of you get annoyed by this kind of stuff, but I was wondering if you could take a minute out of your day and vote on a page for my buddy to help him win a contest. Here is a little back story.

He is getting married this November, his fiance and him had this whole wedding planned out, her parents were going to help pay, he has been saving for awhile as well. He is a full time student with me and will be graduating this November as well so he doesnt have much money to put aside. Anyhow, her parents basically had a issue arise and will not be able to put money towards a big wedding. On top of this he just had some stuff arise as well and is having a hard time and thinking of pushing the wedding back now because they cant afford it. They could win $2500 from this which would help a ton. Anyway, I am going to be his best man, and I figured I would do what I could to help and know this is the biggest community I am in touch with. They do not know I am doing this so I thought it would be cool if they got a ton of votes and could surprise them with it kinda. If you guys would please take your time all you have to do is click on the link and press the vote button below to pic of them. BTW, it is a facebook contest so you will have to be logged into facebook, and when pressing vote it will ask you to access some app on facebook. Click cancel, you dont have to access the app after you press vote and it will still count it. Thanks alot guys, I and I know they appreciate it.

Link
https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/...581393&p=57149201009&v=Entry&id=881514&rest=1

Last edited:

6.0GTO

Established Member
I'll vote once I get off work and attempt to remember my facebook logon haha. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread