Please help MT82 to 6r80 swap

96whitesvtcobra

Ok so I am not sure if my brother was a member on here but he ran A&S performance. He tragically passed away in a accident on Monday Oct the 12th he left me with two unfinished cars in his shop. First off I am not a newbie by any means I know my way around a car and I got two other full time mechaincis from another shop to lend a hand. One of the cars which he was actively working on when he left the shop to go for a drive was a 2015 s550 it was getting a new rear diff with 1300 hp axles, manual to auto swapped he had most of the things here and where I am at right now if I have finished the rear end. I have pulled the Auto, Swapped the steering wheel and the gauge cluster swapped the ABS module. Pinched of the clutch line. I have a new ECU here for the car and I also have access to Ford IDS to download the as bulit date for his car which had all the same awesome. I know I need to return the car to stock then flash the ECU to his As bulit data.

The plan on the transmission cooler was to use a external cooler and I have that. The things that I seem to be missing and he most likely had orderd from somewhere as far as I can tell is the wiring harness for the transmission, the shifter assembly and shift cable,Flex plate dust shield. The Starter as far as I can tell is the same does anyone know for sure that this is correct?

My main question is which wiring harness do I need to swap out? I belive I remember him showing me and its the one right next to the ECU that then drops down and has all the plugs for the transmission including the plug for the valve body. I really want to finish up this car as he hated leaving things unfinshed and i have awesome help right now but we are not my brother we can't do the things he could do with these cars so I need a little guidence.Ok so I am not sure if my brother was a member on here but he ran A&S performance. He tragically passed away in a accident on Monday Oct the 12th he left me with two unfinished cars in his shop. First off I am not a newbie by any means I know my way around a car and I got two other full time mechaincis from another shop to lend a hand. One of the cars which he was actively working on when he left the shop to go for a drive was a 2015 s550 it was getting a new rear diff with 1300 hp axles, manual to auto swapped he had most of the things here and where I am at right now if I have finished the rear end. I have pulled the Auto, Swapped the steering wheel and the gauge cluster swapped the ABS module. Pinched of the clutch line. I have a new ECU here for the car and I also have access to Ford IDS to download the as bulit date for his car which had all the same awesome. I know I need to return the car to stock then flash the ECU to his As bulit data.

The plan on the transmission cooler was to use a external cooler and I have that. The things that I seem to be missing and he most likely had orderd from somewhere as far as I can tell is the wiring harness for the transmission, the shifter assembly and shift cable,Flex plate dust shield. The Starter as far as I can tell is the same does anyone know for sure that this is correct?

My main question is which wiring harness do I need to swap out? I belive I remember him showing me and its the one right next to the ECU that then drops down and has all the plugs for the transmission including the plug for the valve body. I really want to finish up this car as he hated leaving things unfinshed and i have awesome help right now but we are not my brother we can't do the things he could do with these cars so I need a little guidence.

Users who are viewing this thread