Please help me value a 2011 Roush Stage 3 Mustang

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Well value is a measure of utility lol, so ya I guess you are right. I mean, you can sell a car for more than it is worth because of modifications, but in the end its worth what it is worth.

Yeah man, I'm with ya. Heck, sometimes certain mods will DECREASE value. No set rules in this game. It's always a moving target. I enjoy playing the game though, especially when it's just a 'toy' car like one of these things.

Peace, and thanks for service to this great country!

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
This is not a for sale thread but it might be something that interests you since you were looking at a plain Roush and not one with the stage 3 fluff.
I have a 2010 Roush Hammer with a few mods that i would consider selling.
I'm not interested in a public debate as to what it is worth so if you are truly interested in something special feel free to pm me.
It is kona blue with a white stripe and loaded with every option but the tool kit and radar detector and has apx 20k worth of only dry miles on the clock.
In case you have not heard of the Hammer "don't feel bad, most haven't" this will help. http://www.roushperformance.com/vehicles/mustang-2010-540rh.html

Users who are viewing this thread