Playing in a new Bullitt at work today

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I was definitely underwhelmed by that commercial. Disappointed would better describe my feelings. I remember how well done Ford's 2013 Mustang commercial was ("How It Starts"). "Everyone has an inner Mustang. Unleash yours!" Now that was a great commercial that got your attention and made you want a Mustang. IMO anyway.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Yeah, I was definitely underwhelmed by that commercial. Disappointed would better describe my feelings. I remember how well done Ford's 2013 Mustang commercial was ("How It Starts"). "Everyone has an inner Mustang. Unleash yours!" Now that was a great commercial that got your attention and made you want a Mustang. IMO anyway.

Yes Sir! Much better commercial.
When that came out, I had my '12 Shelby for sale & a '13 ordered. It actually gave me chills when I saw that commercial. I was deep in "hot to trot" wait mode for the new car.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Heck I watched it again. To be fair, if I was a Bullit fan this commercial would probably be a hit. I'm not trashing the Bullit, just not a crazy over the top fan.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Who the **** edited that? An SVTP member?

Jesus that was bad. Plus, driving “60” in a parking garage always makes me feel alive.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
She ain't got much in the hip department but she tries to throw it around like a bauce in the new Billitt commercial ending. Would bang like the fist of an angry God. Twice.

The '13 commercial...ay, chihuahua. I watched that one in a ****ing trance after the first ten seconds or so. Red boots never looked so good.

What the **** are we talking about again?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
LMFAO at that edited video and people believing that was a real commercial...

The original is still bad. And yea, the 2013 Mustang commercial is a hell of a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread