plastic clips holding bumber help

jose21

Established Member
A few months ago took my car on a road trip and bugs bunny decided to come out and break my bumber. While I was on deployment my wife ordered me the new bumber as a present and I just got it painted less than a month ago and the side clip broke I have pictures to load just don't knoe how if someone can help me out it would greatly be appreciated

hotcobra03

Established Member
A few months ago took my car on a road trip and bugs bunny decided to come out and break my bumber. While I was on deployment my wife ordered me the new bumber as a present and I just got it painted less than a month ago and the side clip broke I have pictures to load just don't knoe how if someone can help me out it would greatly be appreciated

Photobucket...copy /paste image code ..

jose21

Established Member
20160104_213613_zpskygla9tz.jpg

NastyNate420

Established Member
Im in the same boat as you but mine was from a runaway spare tire. I might make it down to a body shop this week and see what they say.

jose21

Established Member
Let me knoe what they say I'm thinking of doing the same as soon as I get some free time I don't knoe how it happened to me it was on the trailer and when I stoped to put gas I noticed :/

jose21

Established Member
For any one who is wondering how to fix it i just used epoxy and some gorilla tape tried many different stuff will post pictures asap seems to hold really well picked the bumber up just by the tab and it was pretty good installed rivets and bracket again and I thought it was pretty good i took it to a body shop the dude told me it would be 250 and he said he was just Ganna use some really strong plastic glue so decided to do it my self and ended up spending 50 just cuz of all the different stuff I tried the epoxy and the gorilla tape was both together around 17 dollars saved a pretty good amount of money saved it for next mod

jose21

Established Member
Did you do the same thing I did ?? To fix it I'm hopping it holds well for atleast a couple of months

hotcobra03

Established Member
Never fixed..

Mine needs paint..thought when that time comes fix it..

Btw..when posting pics..you can put them all in 1 thread..

if you put links tight no gaps between pics..

jose21

Established Member
Okay thanks for the advice I'm pretty new to this and don't really get on but thanks for the advice will help out for next time. I do have a question is that how many miles u have on ur car on the pic?

Users who are viewing this thread